• KN2

So, now that i have your attention. WTF?

so i was looking at the members- and it lists mentors. wtf does that mean and why is allie my mentor?

+SoLetsGoNowhere ~built_tofail Jun 20, 2005, 17:05 member

i would complain, but i just looked at her AS and realized that her last played track was between now and then by element 101 and that makes her 5000000 billion times cooler than anyone else in this group (with the exception of me)...

but seriously, when is KN2 coming out? *looks around*

• the mentor is the person that approved you to get into the group.

tomorrow.

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 juin 2005, 11h08m
    I have it already

• Hahaha, listening to E101 makes me cooler than everyone else? Weird considering I'm a giant loser.

Oh, and it's comming out on 01/17/[20]98. Yes, in the future CDs will be comming out on Fridays not Tuesdays.

• comes out jan 2006

• skaguy a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 juin 2005, 6h51m
    im sure you made this topic to piss me off danny. oh well.

november, 1927

• Re:

Quoth built_tofail:
    Hahaha, listening to E101 makes me cooler than everyone else? Weird considering I'm a giant loser.

Oh, and it's comming out on 01/17/[20]98. Yes, in the future CDs will be comming out on Fridays not Tuesdays.

hahahaha, they come out on tuesdays and thursdays. i can't believe you just checked what the day of the week that will be. you really are a giant loser. hahaha

but yeah, E101=type love.

• i have keasbey nights!!!

...it's awesomeage, one of the best ska albums, period.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.