Album of the week (album you want to listen/ discovers)

• icecube3 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 août 2011, 20h40m

Album of the week (album you want to listen/ discovers)

One time by week, a send a pm to all members with something to listen. First the HYenas in the Desert's EP by Z3ROGI2AV1TY.

I open this thread for your propistion, one album by week to listen...
    For next week i propose the last K-rino or the last Royce

Modifié par icecube3 le 4 août 2011, 23h39m
  • HITD is a great project produced by Chuck D, really awesome. I am in the lucky position to own it. Not a reprint or some... Yeah, you may all touch me! But not in the crotch and on the ass!

Modifié par BitchslapperOne le 3 août 2011, 22h57m
  • Dope idea, I will give that Hyenas in the Desert's EP a listen this week. Never heard of them before.Thanks for the link. I'm not a big fan of K-rino or Royce though.

• When it's my turn to suggest an album ;-p

• Utilisateur
    • 4 août 2011, 20h14m
    Yeah, you may all touch me! But not in the crotch and on the ass!
    lol

El8Blanquito said:
    Dope idea, I will give that Hyenas in the Desert's EP a listen this week. Never heard of them before.Thanks for the link. I'm not a big fan of K-rino or Royce though.

it's a pity, K-rino is probably the best rapper from down south or one of the best, but i know he has a particular voice lol & Royce one of the best of his generation, but he never made a great album to be equal to his talent

• K-Rino, don't know him to well. Not my style I suppose, will give it a listen though if it becomes album o/t wekk ( ;-D ), Royce, I think he is overrated by you my main man from France. I also hope more people in this group will become active in the forum part...

• Utilisateur
    • 4 août 2011, 23h37m
    BitchslapperOne said:
    K-Rino, don't know him to well. Not my style I suppose, will give it a listen though if it becomes album o/t wekk ( ;-D ), Royce, I think he is overrated by you my main man from France. I also hope more people in this group will become active in the forum part...

royce is a killer on the mic, very dope rapper, the guy got skills, but he doesn't how to build an album imo, but when the guy really want it, he drops dope tracks.....Primo knows that^^
    and k-rino:

• K-Rino, well, lately I'm more open minded concerning music. I will give it a spin anyhow. That Serpent track did it for me ;-) And ehm, I don't think you should open discussion before you announce the new album o/t week. It will make some people be not openminded when going into it, if you catch my drift. Well, you got my proposed albums, I'll hope it 'll be worthwhile for the peeps in here. And not to well known....

btw: dl-ing HitD, cause of the album stuck in a box right now, as I don't have room to place all my albums ;-( so cheers for that link as well...I almost forgot how that EP sounds ;-p

• Nah, K-Rino ain't my thing. Don't like his flow and his voice. I didn't like any of those tracks.

Royce is a decent rapper imo, nothing special though. His albums are terrible, but I agree he probably could do better. I do know a few tracks where he has a good feature on.

• Utilisateur
    • 12 août 2011, 15h10m
    bitchslapperone can't have choosen an album this week...

Probably the album that i'm going to choose (Da Ranjahz - Who Feels it Knows)

• Utilisateur
    • 17 août 2011, 19h54m
    icecube3 a dit :
    bitchslapperone can't have choosen an album this week...

Probably the album that i'm going to choose (Da Ranjahz - Who Feels it Knows)

finally he chooses Ide &DJ connect - ideology from the big apple (bk):

i send it to all members, good listening

• Given a quick listen to a few of these tracks, sounds fucking dope! I liked IDE on Alucards album, not sure why i didnt peep this when it came out.

• Dope album, One of best of the last years. Definitely recommend to everyone !

• Utilisateur
    • 22 août 2011, 13h03m
    need someone for this week or i take the turn

• Ask Blanquito, he has excellent taste in relatively unknown hiphop

• Props for the Ideology-LP, it's dope! I also coped K-Rino's "Blood Doctrine". I dont know why, even though he's a pioneer in rap biz he's never made it into my rotation. So yeah, first impressions was "okay". Nice flow, but not so nice beats. But I will def check out other stuff of him later. Have a nice weekend Fellas! Peace

• Utilisateur
    • 30 août 2011, 15h19m
    for this week i probably put this hip hop jazz album in yo' ears:

• Is this ish, over with? ;-(

• Utilisateur
    • 23 sept. 2011, 13h34m
    brapbrapbrap46 propose Nine's cloud 9 for this week, i give a link tomorrow to all members in spite of i think many members already know this album (see several times Nine in the charts in good position)

• Thanks for reminding me of this classic, yeah good ol' hardcore rap... "Like spandex, mad tight (right right)!!!"

• Utilisateur
    • 1 nov. 2011, 17h51m

i propose this album for this week

• NiCE CHOiZE!

• Utilisateur
    • 23 nov. 2011, 12h44m
    edit....

• Utilisateur
    • 14 mai 2012, 19h58m

• Utilisateur
    • 8 jui. 2012, 17h27m

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.