Female Fronted Psycho Bands~

• Female Fronted Psycho Bands~

anyone fans of Mad Marge & The Stonecutters and The Creepshow, in my opinoin these two are the best female fronted psycho bands.

i REALLY hate horrorpops and other dodgy female psycho bands, these two really stand out for me though and i love their sounds
    anyone got anything to say on the matter?
    care to share your favorites?

~Sink your teeth into the flesh of midnight, Night forever more, let them see it has begun, The others I’ve become~
    • Kragey a dit :...
    • Abonné
    • 20 avr. 2007, 16h11m
    I realize I'm probably going to get smacked for this, BUT...I love HorrorPops. =X

But yes, Mad Marge = pretty damn brill.

• haha not smacked, id just like your soul thanx! yes?

=P
    all to their own i spose but yeah mad marge is amazing
    you should get your hands on some of The Creepshow
    bloody amazing hellbilly madness =)

~Sink your teeth into the flesh of midnight, Night forever more, let them see it has begun, The others I’ve become~
    • lemonboy17 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 avr. 2007, 13h51m
    hmm I like the horrorpops :\

• ahhhh too many horrorpops fans, die die die!
    (i mean that in a good way of course so u can join me in the graveyard rockin the koffinz)

=)

• Utilisateur
    • 24 avr. 2007, 12h08m
    haha fair enough

• Abonné
    • 24 avr. 2007, 16h23m
    Lemonboy: your signature makes me orgasm ferociously.

• Abonné
    • 24 avr. 2007, 16h23m

• Utilisateur
    • 24 avr. 2007, 17h56m
    Kragey said:

I dont think I understand?

• Abonné
    • 24 avr. 2007, 21h27m
    The Misfits have been one of my absolute favorite bands since middle school.

• Utilisateur
    • 24 avr. 2007, 22h45m
    ahh now I get ya :P yeah they are a beast of a band lol

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 avr. 2007, 21h37m
    Plz, i need more female psycho! ;) Do you know anything good except Horrorpops, Creepshow or Mad Marge? They're only 4 CD's..

• theres stuff like
    The Hatchet Wounds or the Formaldebrides
    heaps of others too like The Black Widows but most female psycho apart from mad marge creepshow is shit imo

• When you get tired of dime a dozen shit like Horrorpops listen to Dypsomaniaxe.

Modifié par BrandedMan le 10 mai 2007, 19h19m
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 mai 2007, 5h48m
    The Creepshow's amazing. Wish they would tour around here, but Hellcat's not even playing with them right now with her baby and everything.

Also, just getting into Mad Marge, but I can't seem to find their cd anywhere. So uh... anyone willing to send it to me? :)

I used to like the Horrorpops a lot, but they don't have the intensity of some other bands, I guess. I think they've said they don't want to be called psychobilly anyway.

• yea, Creepshow and Mad Marge rock!
    Horrorpops, uhm.. I like them, but I think their all songs are the same X_x

Listen The Spookshow!

• And ofcourse Zombina & The Skeletones! :>

• Utilisateur
    • 11 mai 2007, 20h31m
    The Spookshow is Horrorpunk, not Psychobilly ;)

• Utilisateur
    • 13 mai 2007, 14h40m
    Why do some of you hate Horrorpops? I think they're great :D

• eh? they are a joke
    lmao
    i think they are shit

• Utilisateur
    • 17 mai 2007, 17h28m
    you have already said you don't like them. so,why do you think they're shit?

• ive listened to two full albums and i would rather listen to someone pulling every hair out of a screeching cat, the lyrics are a joke, too pop to be referred to as psychobilly EVER, patricia is a shit d-bass player and finally the songs are mediocre and horribly sung and played.

lmao i think thats all of or at least most of the reasons

• Utilisateur
    • 18 mai 2007, 16h05m
    ok, we are all different, I like their music :)

• Abonné
    • 18 mai 2007, 17h45m
    I really like Coffin Draggers...not female-fronted, but still, check 'em out, bitches. =)

• hmmm Horrorpops isn't a psychobilly band...
    I don't like Creepshow at all...
    I just LOVE Dypsomaniaxe...
    another bands with female vocals: Brigitte Handley(very nice, she plays an awsome song from batmobile), Hillbilly Moon Explosion, Thee Merry Widows(very nice band. I really like Eva von Slut's vocals), The Deadutantes and Splatter Bunnies(They have lots of Dypsomaniaxe's influences)...
    That's all I know about girly psychobilly bands...
    Someday I'll have mine

c 4 a
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.