Well he mostly listens to anime soundtracks so it's not that impossible...thought he does play music almost 24/7

• Schander a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 1 avr. 2012, 20h30m
    AND THE ABSOLUTE WINNER IS...

http://www.last.fm/user/D_e_m_o_n

Although, it's obviously some kind of bug/hack.

EDIT: His playcount seems to have been reset now. He had over a billion plays ^^

• SledzWSS a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 mai 2012, 22h55m
    fuck, I'm a doom metal listener, so I'm on the loosing position... but I think You should find some grindcore fans :D

• Hehe yes man, doom metal, dsbm, dark ambient and alike are a disadvantage to us :p

\m/ Kampf, Krieg Und Sieg Sieg Sieg! \m/

• Skittlez45 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 7 jan. 2013, 23h22m
    ....well i believe that i can reach at least 1 million by the time i die.....:p I only have like 1,600 or something along those lines, but then again, I just joined like a month ago XD

"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion."
    -Ginger Baker
    • 01smicha a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 août 2013, 10h48m
    • xsamx a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 sept. 2013, 3h13m

Recent list

Has anyone created a recent list of the highest play counts?

• 828,386 plays since 4 Mar 2005:

http://www.last.fm/user/hikaricloud

I listen to a lot of music.

• I wonder if my username has popped up on this thread at all.

• Filczek a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 17 jan. 2015, 14h20m
    I was about to hit 100k by the end of 2014, but I reformat my drive a lot and I frequently pause my scrobbling. This and a very busy life makes me believe I can fail this quest, but I will try anyway <;

• xsamx a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 16 fév. 2015, 12h57m

600k!

About to hit 600k! Stoked! I think I've been on this site for over a decade...despite the damn app crashing on me on both Windows and OS X...everyday I'm scrobblin'!

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.