Live

• Live

Anyone else managed to catch Mike live?

I saw him when he came over to the UK about a month ago and love every minute of the show. I went more specifically for Bob Nanna (aka The City on Film), but when I read that it was going to be these two together I knew it'd be unmissable. So damn good live. Got my Cap'n Jazz/Friction split signed there as well which ruled.

Got some live sets and radio sets on CD as well so I can re-live the sound of him live.

• timurrr a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 17 jui. 2006, 7h25m
    I saw him when he played in Toronto, Ontario (canada)
    I was right at the front for his entire set.

He played with Cain & Able (dont know if I spelt that one right) and the Fembots.

It was one of the better shows i've been to.

• relaxer4 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 sept. 2006, 21h05m
    I just saw him less than a month ago in Boston with Joan of Arc. Definitely one of the best shows I've seen. I felt like I was sitting in his living room and he was just relaxing with his guitar and playing a few songs for me. I hadn't even realized what an amazing guitarist he was until I saw him live either. Also, he's so funny. I strongly suggest that anyone who has a chance to see him do so. One more thing...he sells his own merch which I thought was excellent.

• mwmalecky a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 nov. 2006, 20h35m
    4 days and i'm seeing him!
    saturday in pittsburgh, with appleseed cast too!!

(copeland is headlining, but i honestly dont really care about them...)

hoping to get a chance to talk to him.

[=

• Saw him at the M Bar in Chicago, also there were Appleseed Cast and Copeland, but I was really there to see Owen. Only played 5 songs, but worth every dime.

• piedsjie a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 mars 2007, 14h53m
    guess he never comes to europe..

• piedsjie a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 sept. 2007, 23h38m
    ..yet he did!! I saw him in Germany in July!
    It was a 3 hour drive, but it was totally worth it, really great show!

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.