Go see Iron Man

• keightdee a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 4 mai 2008, 8h00m

Go see Iron Man

I was surprised beyond all the surprise I thought I contained in my body. It was really, really good.

DO IT

• I second that opinion. It was excellent and definitely should be seen on the big screen.

It was just like the movies, and I couldn't move.
  • okay.

Who the hell got my "real" username?!?!?
    • keightdee a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 mai 2008, 1h40m
    Good man.

• agreeeeeed

• Does it help to know the comic book, the way it might for Batman or Spider-man?

Raised on praties, peanut shells and dirt
  • I don't think so, actually. I knew absolutely nothing about Iron Man prior to seeing the film, and it's easily the best superhero movie I have seen. Nothing revolutionary about it, but it has excellent pacing, gorgeous visuals, and the casting is inspired.

Wake up, wake up
    It’s T-shirt weather
  • I finally did see this sunday. I chose it over Indy4** and I think I made the right decision. This movie is awesome! Robert Downey Jr. was perfectly cast.

***I'm kinda pissed about all the CGI that's supposedly in Indy4, so it's on the backburner for now. I'm sure I'll see it eventually.

Who the hell got my "real" username?!?!?
  • Good choice. Indy 4 was so bad. Iron Man is like incredible though. Literally, mindblowing amazingness.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.