Forced Listening Thread

• Certainly not my cup of tea...i think only similar band i've ever liked is/was Sigue Sigue Sputnik. So, can't give more than 5/10.

Now, there's something way different. Maybe i've posted it already in the past but too lazy to check right now.

Anyway, say hello to Viikate:

• Viikate - Viina, Terva & Kauta Oh man, that point 2 minutes in scarred me for life... 10 good song though, lol.

I haven't done one of these in a minute. LoI/SotN mash-up a la classical disco.

• Castlevania soundtracks are always good, and this one sounds great. 8/10

720p for a better experience

• Not my cup of tea .. 5/10

• Jungle Funk - Research and Developmment 7/10. Groovy stuff kind of reminds me of LTE.

Speaking of LTE...

• Functional... 6/10

The best pure country album in a long time.

• MonadArt a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 mars 2012, 13h14m
    7.5/10

Heavy folk from Czech Republic, it's strangely enjoyable

• Lame vocals, standard guitar leads. Couldn't enjoy it. 3/10

Some progressive metalcore inspired by classical music.

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 mars 2012, 18h57m
    8/10 Very nice song. Not overly brutal. And pretty good vocals.

• Amduscia - Fuck the fucking fuckers. Right out the gate I can't stand industrial but I'm willing to give this a chance. God no this music is barely even good for amusement (i.e. Strongbad, or Technoviking). 0/10. This was definitely forced listening.

Wait for the 56 second mark. ;)

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 4 mars 2012, 23h41m
    Haha nice review. Jonas Steur aka Fable - Above (Original Mix)
    From the starting point I knew it was going to be a great song. Makes me very relaxed. Makes the song seem a whole lot shorter than it actually is. 10/10

• Bandista - haydi barikata 8/10. This was very enjoyable! It made me want to get up and dance despite the fact that I'm sleepy and in bed. :))

• I know the word epic is kind of an overused word nowadays, but I think that it's fair to say that was quite epic. I also digged the uptempo beat that came in near the end. 8.5/10

• Didn't like it too much :\ 6/10

Michael Landau - one of the best guitar players around \m/

• Not all that bad, didn't like the vocals. 6.5/10

• The response rate for this thread is slowing for some reason. The peculiar thing about this thread is it is one good way I discover new artists.

Yes - Roundabout 7/10 classic.

Not classic by any means:

• tat2dub a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 16 avr. 2012, 23h25m
    Yup!Fairly rocking...8/10

Something new,I hope..

http://youtu.be/cD7N5qsPnuQ

dj bertie blank cheques
  • Lord Executor - I don't know how the young men living 2/10. It reminds me of this...

Warning: explicit lyrics.

• (1/10) Shave Me Dry - Lucille Bogan // Nothing wrong with humor in music but this is not something I'd listen to at all. The lyrics are distasteful.

Always stay yourself, unless you are a loser!
    • Kennoth a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 17 avr. 2012, 23h57m
    Good to see this thread is still living.

That's some crazy ass bitch. I sense her and me could have had some fun back in the day.

7/10

EDIT: Phoenix beat me to the punch. I wasn't really impressed by this electronic song, expected better.

4.5/10

Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

• (7/10) Fresh riffs. Excellent production. Song feels somewhat generic but also sounds like something that could get stuck in my mind. Vocals are not my cup of tea but sound technically good.

Always stay yourself, unless you are a loser!
  • Just to clarify, Lucille Bogan's song was not intended to be funny. It was intended to cause shock.

Freedom Call - Age of the Phoenix 5/10. I'm not too keen on teh Power Metal.

From the new Alice in Chains.

• Kennoth a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 avr. 2012, 13h49m
    I like it. Dark, brooding, and some good riffage. Though it could benefit from a little more aggressiveness (but it's grunge we're talking about here anyway).

7/10

Cool points for you if you figure out what the song is about.

Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

• "Little mistress blaa blaa", obviously it's about a midget prostitute. Or Bioshock.

It was sort of alright, I'm a bit unsure. 6/10

How 'bout some new Anathema

• Salchunas a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 avr. 2012, 23h48m
    Quite liked it, and it's not normally my thing... 7/10

SubRosa - The Inheritance

Not really sure to call this. it's sort of sludgy, but has violins in it and all female vocals. Dark and opressive.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.