stuff on the list that you think sucks

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 sept. 2011, 0h14m

stuff on the list that you think sucks

i know this is dead but i'm bored

1. Art Bears

absolutely the worst of any RIO act and my least-favorite list band. There is just nothing about any of their stuff I've ever enjoyed and because of the members and also the list inclusion i still revisit it occasionally years later and it just does nothing for me at all. The only act that could possibly replace them is Frank Kollges but I'm starting to think I'll never hear his album so he is safe...for now

• Utilisateur
    • 3 sept. 2011, 0h15m
    like how the hell did the art bears even get enough stature to put out "Art Box"
    probably the worst band to ever have a box set

• Utilisateur
    • 15 nov. 2011, 20h42m
    _|_

• Yeah, i don't hate Art Bears but it sure isn't a life changer. I do love Henry Cow though and Frith is like a demi god. But strictly speaking the Art Bears work is just okay.

sometimes, things happen just like THAT!
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 juin 2012, 12h42m
    the fact that henry cow is so great is probably the reason they bother me so much
    and they probably aren't really the worst thing i ever found from this
    i really think the sphinx tush track is just kind of "there" and the same with dadazuzu which is why i really want to find out if that mythical private press LP of theirs is real and what it sounds like. Blue Sun was one of the worst until I realized the LP that was always labeled as their s/t was actually "73" and the real s/t is impossible to find. But their first LP, Peace Be Unto You is more "free" and cool, and I imagine the real s/t is better. I really wish the tgk or audion guys could put out rips of some of this missing stuff. or united dairies/dirter/jnana whatever could reissue any of it. sigh

I think now that I'm steadily employed I'm finally going to start making ridiculous offers for the Frank Kollges LP and Jef Gilson's Le Massacre du Printemps on discogs and hope the people who say they have it actually do.

• Utilisateur
    • 27 juin 2012, 12h47m
    art zoyd, brainstorm and bruhwarm/anything ton steine scherben just doesn't do anything for me. there's one bruhwarm track i get a kick out of but it's just average and goofy stuff overall. i wonder if i understood the lyrics ton steine scherben's stuff would be cooler. but musically the other left-wing german rock bands just kill them. checkpoint charlie, floh de cologne
    but really floh de clogne is only amazing on that one album so i tried the entire tss discog looking for like one song that hit me and i got nothing. and i even like franz de byl (i also like typing his name to see if he shows up to call me names)

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.