Minimalism as the way how to capture the Light and wake up your inner ghost

• spLiFF22 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 fév. 2012, 7h52m

Minimalism as the way how to capture the Light and wake up your inner ghost

Hello dear friends,
    it`s a great honor to meet so many people with so beautiful music taste. I must say it took few years for my ears to fully appreciate minimalism in electronic music.... I guess you were better & faster, `cause you`re just much more evolved & meant for this sound, right? :-))))

I got three fast things to say:

***1. I`m writing a novel

Influenced by minimalistic sound sculptures, I have dedicated last year and few months building my very own style of writing. I am currently working on my first novel called "Lunatics pick up apples from the Tree" that is about dualism of Universe, inner demons and true love. If it sounds interesting for you, become my fan and I will keep you updated: http://www.facebook.com/pajerism

***2. Recommend me your favorite producers

Please feel free to add me to friends to suggest me new producers to check out. If you have a moment, check out my library first, I think I have scrobbled yet a many of those names.

***3. I hope you will have a beautiful start of new week!

---

Jakub / James / Alien (Prague, The Czech Republic)

huh
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.