• Joe_Towse a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 juin 2011, 14h00m
    Grindcore (the stuff that's not metal i.e. early Napalm Death), powerviolence, noise, power electronics, jazz, and just generally the avant-garde.

I run a Facebook music page, True Metal and Punk: https://www.facebook.com/TrueMetalAndPunk (the stuff posted is not limited to metal and punk but it is primarily from those two genres).
    • [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 fév. 2012, 1h43m
    Jazz fusion, alternative, classical, underground hip hop, and prog rock.

• Seraphy- a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 fév. 2012, 1h48m
    most definitely electronic music and its sub-genres, since it's the path I was heading towards before I got sidetracked by metal

• Utilisateur
    • 12 fév. 2012, 9h27m
    Progressive , screamo , alternative

• Alternative or classic rock. That's about all I listened to before I revisited my metal albums and went "oh hey..."

• Alternative rock, probably grunge.

• Slamacques a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 6 mars 2012, 11h26m
    Progressive rock, nu jazz/acid jazz, Japanese singer-songwriters and unclassifiable artists like Akiko Shikata.

• Zeroshii a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 30 mars 2012, 4h15m
    Justin Bieber! Classical, soundtracks, alternative pop, and jazz as I already listen to

• Hardcore punk.

• Romulus666 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 jui. 2012, 23h03m
    Classic rock n roll

The wizard in black reveals the sign
    The chosen are ready, destiny realigns
    Eye of ultra soul, together we join
    Alone again, once again, into the void
  • I would be a slave to the mainstream music you see/hear now a days.

• Utilisateur
    • 20 jui. 2012, 17h27m
    I'd probably listen to some ska or ska-punk

• Leigh2428 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 21 jui. 2012, 22h38m
    Stuff I listen to anyway outside of metal... hard rock, classic rock, prog rock, pop, electronic, dance (house, trance, techno, eurodance, etc), film music (orchestral, musicals, disney) .... and then I might broaden my folk, gothic, classical music listening...

• Normally I listen to stuffs like 80s Pop, 70s Prog Rock/Hard Rock, IDM, Techno, Underground Hip-Hop, Industrial, Noise, Drone, Ambient, and Experimental musuc as well.

My epitaph will teach you how to dance.
    • Kimaali a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 1 nov. 2012, 21h38m
    Traditional music from Ireland, Greece, Turkey, Balkans, Maghreb...
    Classical, jazz and punk too.

• If there wasn't metal I'd probably listen to a lot of alternative rocky stuff like Radiohead and the Foo Fighters as I listen to them already :')

\m/ -_- \m/
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 avr. 2013, 22h02m
    ebm and rap music as I listen to them already. Rap not as much as ebm so if metal wound't exist it would defnitly be ebm music.

• sheiruki a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 jan. 2014, 13h24m
    I'd probably listen to Classic Rock, some Post-Punk or actual Punk, as well as soundtracks and Industrial...

• GerardTRUE a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 20 fév. 2015, 12h35m
    I'd never get knowledge about guitar music and became rap fan. Really, sad but true.

• Kaamos-_- a dit :...
    • Abonné
    • 21 fév. 2015, 0h14m
    Rock and punk most definitely.

• Southern rock, punk and blues - I'd just listen to it more.

• Punk, underground/indie hip hop, electronica (was into that before discovering metal), reggae, and new wave.

• Iluzki a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 juin 2015, 21h01m
    I'd say that rock in its different forms (for example progressive, punk, grunge) and soundtrack music (video games, anime music specifically) would be my cup of tea, and j-pop to some extent.

This question reminds of the time when I was about 15 year old punk (pun intended) and eager to find out more about real punk music, when I only was familiar with some pop punk bands like Green Day, the Offspring, Bad Religion and a legendary Finnish band called Klamydia. But in the end, it turned out that I was more interested in metal after all, so I never got to discover punk properly.The situation hasn't changed much during these 15+ years, sadly.

• Jekku666 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 13 juin 2015, 16h03m
    Well, I already listen to some jazz, classical, prog and electronic music, so I guess stuff from those corners. I think I would still have a need for something extreme, so I suppose would be my main jam, even though I don't listen to any of that now

Without music, life would be a mistake. -Friedrich Nietzsche
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.