• Introduce your fine selves

I probably should've done this ages ago. I'm a terrible person. If you haven't shouted properly yet here's a place to leave a nice little description of yourself without the fear of having your ass/arse kicked, everyone gets one practice round.

Hello my names Tom/Postcoitusrock. Bristol, UK is my home. I was given the group by the beautiful [User]Peptalk[/User]. My musical preferences used to center around Kate Bush, 90s pop punk and emo, what people tend to call "twee" and some unexplainable oddities like FLOPPY. Over the last year my tastes changed so much that I didn't feel my charts were representing them, so they died. Therefore I have a pretty low playcount at the moment and not much in the way of any favorite genres so we're just gonna have to wait and see the saga unfold. I have a tenancy to listen to whatever I feel like at the time without thinking how out of place it might look on my profile, which probably leaves me ripe for an ass kicking under my very own group policy but I don't mind saying I'm pretty handy with a comeback :) Aside from music I'm hoping to do a degree in English next year and my hobbies include camping, videogames, anime and cats. I hope we can be friends. Peace out.

• Peptalk a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 août 2009, 21h08m
    Hello, I am the beautiful aforementioned Peptalk. I started this AMAZING group and then passed it over to the fine fellow that is the above [User]postcoitusrock[/User]. As I was not up to the task that passing of power to the clear king of the group was only as natural as mutual complementation. I will follow Tom's lead as it was as awesome as it could possibly be. So I live in/on the furthest south-western coast of Portugal where industries include, professional bumming, cow tickling, surf riding, coffee and cake tasting, sun worshiping, and all round being Peptalkers, as the only way is up quite frankly. I can't say it is my truest home though, despite being quite an awesome one for anyone. My home can be found on my page in disguise as various sweet things I like to eat mixed. Oh, musical preferences, I go for anything good. Such an open description could be seen as a clear lack of knowledge, or just plain laziness. I just can't be totally specific though, check out the page if you care to know more about my awesome taste...or you could even ask me! Crikey I know. In case anyone is wondering how my English got to be so plainly awesome whilst living in a non-English speaking country, perhaps a little auto-biography is in order for such a puzzle. So I was born in the channel islands on the island of Jersey (known for EXTREME wealth, poor weather which is the BEST in the united kingdom, tourism, frenchie stuff, and/or potatoes and dairy/cows), during my teen years I was moved to norfolk, england. Stayed for a while there then it was the tres tres joli country of France for me. That was ok but then I was moved to my present location. Next I am to be crossing the pond in a boat I am making :)out of those little sticks you get in ice creams. Tomorrow would be a nice day for departure but that would mean certain disaster for my vessel (and me), but hopefully soon it will be ready. I have a lot of other stuff I am sure but I am also sure that I am boring enough as is so I will stop now. I do like naturey type stuff, though. And apart from that I am very strange/weird, perceptive, intuitive, and I give off a generally unfriendly air even though I am not, just can't become too too popular these days. Also, I am bad at many many things I am sure, too many to write here. I also hope everyone can be friends and that people will try to save the earth as it is the best thing one could do with themselves (apart from any suggestions that postcoitustom could come up with, feel free to ask him, he is the guru of this group after all and should be asked anything at anytime) Toodle pip~ :)

I'm too sexy for this website
    • Utilisateur
    • 20 août 2009, 22h00m
    And oh my, I forgot to mention the most important details it seems....*takes a few sharp intakes of breath* I have an awesome memory and my name! My real name is really awesome

• mew im som1 u wont 4get about

later ur be screaming at my name

*!...LaSt NyT I dIsCoVeRd I g0t H.i.V=hEaVy iN2 v0dCa,n0w I g0t A.I.D.S=aLcH0l In Da sYsTeMz,dIs M0rnIn I FoUnD oWt I G0T T.B=tErIbLe BaBeLaS:P dRiNk TrIpLe,c DuBlE,aCt SiNgLe;)...!*
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 déc. 2009, 20h10m
    we already are...

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.