PREVIEW ABOUT A NEW LINKIN PARK SONGS! <3

• My4oKFanLP a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 1 avr. 2012, 19h34m

PREVIEW ABOUT A NEW LINKIN PARK SONGS! <3

PREVIEW ABOUT A SOME NEW LINKIN PARK SONGS:

"Severium" - is the first piece in asdic of the albúm, a set of instruments who sums up a little the ambience on which it should centre on the cd and remembers partly ' Session '

"Noise Behind The Wall" - Mike Shinoda begins with a big rapeo of the MC, with incredible tempo to recite the lines ' It's not to voice behind my headIt's sound like the noise behind the wall.

"Lost In The Echo" - is a ballad rapeada that it begins with an intro of slightly weak piano and is gaining force with the rapeo of Mike Shinoda to unleash in a refrain semi epic that remembers a little Rage Against The Machine ' Hey Look At Me, I'm Just Like You, I'm All You See, If You Don't Like, Simply Fuck You '.

"Lightning Strike" - is a song dedicated to those who are sorry to come late to the system, an anthem with all the lettering with future of classic for the boys of Linkin Park. With a simple, but ingenious letter and a few heartbreaking and incredible screams of Bennington finishing with roars that seem bulging of the African savanna.

"Namibia" - is a song become infested with different rhythms, at a level of percución similar to that of ' When They Come For Me ' but more like ballad. Really exciting choirs and a worthy end for a disc that seems to be a big bet of provenientes of Aougura Hills.

"Burn It Down" - looks like the strong saucer of the new material with an introduction of modified voices unleashing in an explosion of guitars distorcionadas. A very strong melody to the style ' Somewhere I Belong ' accompanies in the refrain .'Burn It Down, Let It Go ' recites to the screams Shinoda and Bennington.

"Avengers Of Another Time" - is a ballad with a lot of force and perhaps the topic that more brings over to the Nu Metal of beginning of the 2000, with a melodic refrain to more not be able and an incredible performance of the keyboard.

100% TRUE!

• Mikel_LP a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 mai 2012, 2h46m
    The New Album Will Be Awesome! *-*
    Can't Wait Living Things

• My4oKFanLP a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 21 mai 2012, 19h46m
    its true brother!!!

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.