How can we get Last.fm on Xbox in Australia (and anywhere else in the world for that…

• pjbate a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 30 mars 2010, 9h37m

How can we get Last.fm on Xbox in Australia (and anywhere else in the world for that matter)?

Hey,

I am really disappointed that Ozzies (and other non-US/UK subscribers) can't access the Last.fm service on their Xboxes. I've logged a support call with Microsoft but got the usual canned response.

So my quest is to:

1 . Let the Last.fm team know that all their subscribers want Last.fm on their Xboxes and;

2. use this thread to collect ideas for the Last.fm team so that they can take them to the policy makers.

So if you have any ideas please post below - let's give Last.fm the proof that the Australian (and the rest of the world's) subscribers want Last.fm on their Xboxes!

• conornewac a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 30 mars 2010, 18h20m
    Ireland wants last fm on it's xboxes

• conornewac a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 30 mars 2010, 18h20m
    Ireland wants last fm on it's xboxes

• its ireland...

try it.....

does it work buddy????

• seno1414 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 31 mars 2010, 19h39m
    I am really disappointed too, because I have got Xbox gold membership and every month I am paying for Last fm subscription. Even if theese both condition are permitted, it´s unpossible listening music from my region (Czech Republic). But this is the problem on the Xbox side. I´ll stop paying for Xbox gold membership next month, because it´s absolutely useless for me :-(( -no radio, no TV.

Sorry for bad grammar

• seno1414 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 31 mars 2010, 19h41m

next interesting duscussion for this topic

• B1gCal a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 6 avr. 2010, 6h55m
    I'm australian and I want it! (as well as a bunch of other xbox live stuff we don't get)

If I could get it I would subscribe here AND renew my xbox live gold.

What more encouragement do you need Last.fm and Microsoft?

Host of Album Attack Force Podcast

albumattackforce.com
    • pjbate a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 avr. 2010, 10h24m
    seno1414 - very interesting thread. Seems that too much effort is being directed into blocking access than freeing it for subscribers... *sigh*

Well, I'll wait to update subscription now. No love in Australia, no love on Xbox. Shame really.

• SamD79 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 avr. 2010, 12h47m

x-live for germany

...its ridiclious...u can buy a membership from every country in the World, but last.fm on x-live only for uk/us?!?
    is it so much work to do it for other countries???
    i want it for germany and other countries!

• bino313 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 avr. 2010, 22h04m

CANADA LEFT OUT

Why is it that only USA gets to use this amazing app for there xbox and we all dont. I have a gold account that i pay for every year just like everyone else and like the gamers in America why am i along with ALL of the other Canadian gamers, along with ALL these other countries getting getting left out and crapped on. its not right. Ithis was the only thing i was excited about with this new update!!!! Something has to be done!!!

• i want last.fm on my xbox im from austrlia get it done last.fm

._|.<(+_+)>.|_.De-La-Garde._|.<(+_+)>.|_.

• JeLoWa a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 mai 2010, 2h15m

Ireland.

I am a last fm subscriber, it is really unfair that I can't take advantage of that by using last fm on my XBOX 360. Last fm was one of the main reasons why I chose XBOX over PS and I am just so annoyed that it isn't possible to listen to scrobble all of my listened to music. I also have a Gold Account so I am paying all this money and I can't have last fm because of the country I live in. it is discrimination!

• Watertrue a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 mai 2010, 19h03m

Sweden

I'm seriously disappointed with the Xbox Live service to be honest. It seems like only US/UK get all extra stuff while all the other countries in the world are supposed to be happy with paying for online play only... >.<

I've stopped paying for XBL btw.

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 mai 2010, 8h35m
    Australia sucks at everything except stereotypes based around alcoholism and racism.

I was annoyed at the lack of last.fm on xbox live at first, but then I realised I use my gold membership to shoot strangers in the face with bullets made out of polygons. Sure, it'd be a nice bonus considering it's available in other parts of the world, but it's not a deal breaker.

I'm assuming it's a legal issue to do with streaming and what-have-you, one that'll get resolved in due time. Until then, *shrugs*. I'll deal and take any frustrations that arise on people marginally worse than me at animated war.

• vladi_19 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 mai 2010, 6h08m
    Mexico wants last fm on xbox live!!!

• pironic a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 mai 2010, 20h54m
    canada too... so sad i can't have it.

• cant get last fm on xbox

not available in region but im a member this is bull

• I want lastfm too on mi Xbox!!!!. I'm from Mexico. I'm really into lastfm!.

Your services are not required, your future's bleak, you're so last week.
    • Skurge01 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 4 juin 2010, 14h44m

Australia

Would love to have this available. Last.fm is an amazing service and would be great to have on my 360.

Region locked stuff is so annoying

• Germany

Why do I have only useless things like Twitter or Facebook on my XBOX??? I stopped paying for gold and as long as there is no last.fm, i won't get me Gold again.

Signatur für Foren.
  • Ex-pats in Spain don't get it either. Hit 'em where it hurts, don't pay for gold. Not that they would give a rats ass anyway.

• Edwin711 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 juin 2010, 22h39m
    Panama wants last.fm on their XBOX tooooo!!!!

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 juin 2010, 20h10m
    Germany
    Why do I have only useless things like Twitter or Facebook on my XBOX??? [+1]

I'm Gold Member AND last.fm-subscriber AND I'm using my XBOX as media station... so it's obvious that I want to scrobble my music, isn't it?

• Why do I have only useless (shitty) things like Twitter or Facebook on my XBOX??? [+10000000000]

Your services are not required, your future's bleak, you're so last week.
  • Mexico wants last fm on xbox live!!!

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.