Doesn't let me log in.

• methodis a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 déc. 2011, 23h50m

Doesn't let me log in.

Just writing to state a bug i'm having. I can use the built in Last.Fm scrobbling and the website and the downloaded PC executable, but when I try to log into and accept the terms for Spotify it just says my username and password are wrong...even though they're the ones i'm using right here now!

Anyone know how to fix?

• FofR a dit :...
    • Alumni
    • 3 jan. 2012, 11h01m
    Hi Methodis, is this still happening? Do you have any strange characters in your password?

• methodis a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 4 jan. 2012, 21h11m
    Hey!

Still happening :(

No strange characters, just a normal password :(

• Won't let me log in either

I'm also having this issue. It just tells me "wrong Last.fm username and password combination"

I am 100% sure it is the right username and password, as I am able to logon to last.fm

• FofR a dit :...
    • Alumni
    • 12 jan. 2012, 11h17m
    mikkel13hotmail, has this started happening recently, or have you always seen this? We put out a fix yesterday relating to this problem and I'd hoped it would now be fixed.

Did you already have scrobbling setup on Spotify?
    Have you tried changing your password?

• This happened today, first time trying to sign in to the app.

Yes I have tried to change my password.
    I did not have scrobbling setup already (tried setting it up now and signing in again, now I get a new error message)

I get to the "hello mikkel13hotmail" screen and when i check the box accepting the terms and click "OK let's go" it tells me again "wrong Last.fm username and password combination"

PS: is there any way I can change my username.

• now I'm back at the original login screen again, still unable to login...

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 15 jan. 2012, 0h44m
    I also have the same problem. Scrobbling works, but can't login to the app within Spotify.

• Similar problem. Signed up to last.fm today at work via the Last.fm for Spotify app, and all working fine. Got home, had to reset password , and can't log in with the new password.

I can confirm that I can log into the website successfully with my new password.

• cant change anything

i cant seem to log into last.fm from spotify. for some reason my password is like a bagillion characters and when i change it to my password, it just reverts back to the randomness. any suggestion? would really like to scrobble from spotify

• enovacek a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 21 jan. 2012, 16h59m

same problem, can't log in

I just added the last.fm app in Spotify and it is the first time I am trying to log in (I have the free Spotify). I can log in to last.fm website just fine, but cannot log in through Spotify.

• Spotify Login

I am having the same problem. It's killing me!!!

• patsully a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 jan. 2012, 6h17m

Same here

I've had my last.fm account since 2008, but just reset the password today hoping to connect to Spotify.

Update - I'm in now.

• OneusV a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 jan. 2012, 20h02m

Another one

Hi!
    I'm having the same problen when I try to login to the last.fm app for spotify.

Update: Now I can logg in, i can't undestand why the app has report me that problem.

• Utilisateur
    • 25 jan. 2012, 17h01m

can't log in

any updates on this problem?
    i've been a last.fm user for awhile and i changed my password recently, so i thought that might be fueling this problem. but i've restarted spotify twice and it still won't let me log in.

• Utilisateur
    • 26 jan. 2012, 0h37m

this issue is still around

I managed to fix by closing the spotify program and reopening it and typing the password in (rather than pasting it). Not sure which of these two things fixed it unfortunately.

• ararcran a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 30 jan. 2012, 15h25m
    same problem,i,ve try changing the pass,closing and opening again spotify...no way, i can't log in :(

edit: now i'm in,don't ask me how :D

• nathski a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 31 jan. 2012, 17h38m

Constantly refusing to log me in with correct username/password

Any idea how to get this working folks?

:: Nathski ::
  • Try removing and re-adding the authentication for the app in your profile settings.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.