What theme are you using ?

• C26000 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 sept. 2006, 20h43m

What theme are you using ?

I'm using tree, It was an improvised color theme, I didn't mean to do it, I was just playing around with the software when it simply appeared in the screen.. ok ok. not the complete theme, just the idea :).

I like a lot how the last.fm logo looks in brown and the contrast with the light green.

Modifié par C26000 le 31 jan. 2008, 23h18m
    • Utilisateur
    • 1 oct. 2006, 21h39m
    I changed it, Now I'm using Abejezco, it is a theme suggested by tko, It was a little hard to develop due of its high contrast, but I like the end product, I also used it to make the walkthrough video.

The name was my brother's (PabloMaya) idea, it's a word in spanish for something related with bees, but I don't think it is a real spanish word, I guess is my brother's invention :).

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 oct. 2006, 9h49m
    I just found this wonderful script and the themes. I'm using tree for my page and orange for the forum. They both look really good. Thanks very much.

• So far I'm just using a single theme, Azul Más Beige.

• neocronos a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 1 nov. 2006, 17h14m
    I'm using DeviantArt theme, it's sober.

neocronos
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 nov. 2006, 0h13m
    I'm now using Brown and blue, I specially designed it to match my current avatar (my hair and my t-shirt colors :) )

• I'm using the Simple Blue skin, It's great! I also try Azul más Beige and it was nice too, but it doesn't 'match' with my Windows and Firefox skins =P

• Oh, look! It's PERFECT with my foobar2000 skin!! (parece hecho a medida =P). INCREDIBLE!!

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9975/skinsrc8.jpg

• Utilisateur
    • 19 nov. 2006, 0h23m
    santi_monse said:
    Oh, look! It's PERFECT with my foobar2000 skin!! (parece hecho a medida =P). INCREDIBLE!!

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9975/skinsrc8.jpg

I made that theme using the same color that PsychoticDude85 and jonce used in the popular Blue Theme, maybe that blue was selected to match that skin, mmm I don't know only PsychoticDude85 knows :) .

• Utilisateur
    • 4 déc. 2006, 22h40m
    I'm using CHRISTMAS at the moment. =)

• Pauls_EX a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 4 déc. 2006, 23h51m
    Deviant Art because I think it's the easiest on the eyes.

• Utilisateur
    • 9 déc. 2006, 6h02m
    Again I changed avatar and consequently designed a color theme to match it :). I'm using Dark Purple:

• Kev_o6o3 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 déc. 2006, 16h03m
    • bluerskies a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 déc. 2006, 17h31m
    wanted to say thanks for this idea!

Currently using lime I think, which goes warmly with a Firefox woodgrain skin.

• bluerskies a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 déc. 2006, 17h34m
    oops, no, I guess I'm using tree.

• Utilisateur
    • 20 déc. 2006, 22h05m
    I'm using Real Black. :)

• magdos a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 jan. 2007, 16h17m
    I got my own after hours of work ;)
    I called it realblue, didn't find it here before.
    Wanted something simple.

Modifié par magdos le 3 jan. 2007, 1h32m
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 jan. 2007, 17h42m
    Finally someone did it! :D, thank you very much!

hehe :), I like the name "real blue", in reality the simple blue theme isn't so blue.

Why don't you post it in the themes thread?, and since you are the first who did a theme besides me, can you tell me what was the most difficult part and why did it take you that long time?

• magdos a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 jan. 2007, 1h32m
    There were a few problems :P
    I didn't know which values in the matrix to change.
    And I didn't know this toolbar of imageshack, so I had to look for..
    But after having done a creation like this one time, it seems to be easy ;)

• Utilisateur
    • 3 jan. 2007, 2h39m
    yeah it's not trivial to use, but nice to see that you finally did it :) . I'm planning to make a video tutorial with best practices when designing themes, maybe this can make it look a bit easier :).

And now that you have a the color theme, "someday" last.fm will change their CSS code and that will break your theme , but If you saved your theme with the 'save current CSS color theme' button then it's very easy to update. Most of the times you don't need to upload all the images again, just click 'replace image urls' button. But even when you have to upload all the images again, it's very easy because you already have the color matrix :).

• i use dark purple

thx for that :)

• Machiventa a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 fév. 2007, 20h19m
    Real Black on one pc

and Orange Abejezco on my other pc

thanks to C26000, TKO & Hatebreeder667

• I'm using the simple orange, it still looks pretty sweet with the new last.fm code change.

• Phillyzero a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 mars 2007, 20h09m
    Azul Más Beige for a long time now ^^

• Utilisateur
    • 29 mai 2007, 22h54m
    Simple Blue is just perfect for me! :)
    I'm glad you got it to peacefully cooperate with the new last.fm again because the old greasemonkey script didn't work correctly anymore.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.