1.1.1 Released

• c99koder a dit :...
    • Alumni
    • 24 août 2009, 18h07m

1.1.1 Released

We've released an update to the Android app that fixes several bugs related to the new scrobbler and widget.

• Scrobbles are properly cached when your network connection is disconnected
    • The scrobble toggle in the preferences now properly disables the scrobbler if you prefer to use Scrobbledroid or another scrobbler
    • Support for scrobbling the HTC Hero media player
    • Display a popup alert when tagging a track loved/banned from the widget
    • Skip to the next track after banning a track through the widget
    • Misc. crashes in the widget and scrobbler have been fixed

The update is available now in the Android Marketplace.

• gblock a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 août 2009, 18h57m
    Wow, that was fast. Good to see that this is being actively worked on; I'd given up all hope a while back, and suddenly there's two updates in a short span.

I suffered from quite a few crashes on the Magic in the previous version; can't tell if it's last.fm's fault, though...

• Why don't you guys make it available trought download too? :(

• tradergt a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 août 2009, 3h00m
    Did some testing. Everything I had issues with work now. Great job guys. I will let you know if I see anything else.

• GotenXiao a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 août 2009, 8h15m
    Cheers for the rapid update guys - seems to have fixed the issues I had with 1.1.0.

Also, to the people asking why they can't release the client to other countries/host an APK on their website - licensing agreements with the labels who supply Last.fm with music will prohibit streaming to certain countries/streaming to mobile devices, or there may be copyright or patent problems in certain countries... It's a legal problem, not a practical problem. I imagine that, if they could, they would. Go ask the labels why you can't stream music to your Android device from Last.fm.

• Utilisateur
    • 25 août 2009, 13h48m
    Ok, I was scrobbling music nicely for an hour or so, and it broke again. :( Same issue as 1.1.0. :( Work so nicely for awhile too.

• c99koder a dit :...
    • Alumni
    • 27 août 2009, 16h21m
    tradergt said:
    Ok, I was scrobbling music nicely for an hour or so, and it broke again. :( Same issue as 1.1.0. :( Work so nicely for awhile too.

Try uninstalling and then reinstalling the app, which will clear out the temporary cache files for our app. Let me know if you're still having trouble after reinstalling. Thanks!

• Utilisateur
    • 7 sept. 2009, 21h48m
    ok, I did the above. (reinstall) but after playing for awhile (stream) it stopped scrobbling. I had to use taskkiller to kill all of last.fm. Then it started scrobbling again..

I think there is another bug...

• tech_junky a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 sept. 2009, 10h32m

Crashes

a mate at work installed the App on his G1 - it crashed the whole phone. I'm very nervous of adding the app to my Samsung Galaxy. Is there anything I should waqtch out for on the Samsung as is the only non-HTC Android at the minute?

tech_junky (aka: Ade)
    • itsmoirob a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 oct. 2009, 6h42m
    This is the first build I've tried, is there a way to "Love" tracks that I'm currently Scrobbling?

Also is there a reason what the app auto starts fro no reason at random times? I don't just mean when I'm playing songs. Sometimes if I close all my apps and not touch the phone, after some time the app starts up. (I'm using a HTC Hero ver 2.7/Android 1.5)
    Does anyone else notice this?
    I wouldn't call it a bug, just a bit strange.

• dajoen a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 4 oct. 2009, 9h24m
    I've put the apps widget on one of my home screens. And I can "love" tracks I'm scrobbling using the widget. Works perfect for me.

Have a Hero as well, and have not seen spontaneous startups of the app. Maybe a reboot would solve this problem?

--
    Life would be so much easier, if we could just take a look at the source code.
    --
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.