music stopping after first song

• gnomie17 a dit :...
    • Abonné
    • 2 fév. 2012, 14h44m

music stopping after first song

I love last.fm and I used to use it every day while working out. For the past few months, whenever I try to play anything, it will play the first song and then stop. The application closes without any notice. I dont want to keep paying for something that doesnt work.

• :-(

- did you do any updates on your mobile recently? perhaps one of those new software introduced a "new thing" ?
    - perhaps: check if you reach hardware limits? (SD card) space, mem, ...
    - I guess you are running the newest last.fm app?

last.fm tools: music soulmates, recommender for: bands, last.fm groups, trends, ...
    • gnomie17 a dit :...
    • Abonné
    • 4 fév. 2012, 15h42m
    everything is updated. yesterday i used the app and it made it through 5 songs before it stopped. i just dont know what could be wrong

• I'm having the same problem, but only when on 4G. If I'm home on Wi-fi, no issues. I have good 4G coverage on my workout route, I never have a song stop before it's finished due to a lost connection. It plays one full song and then drops back to the home menu. I have to go back into the radio tab and select my choice there in order to play the next song.

Samsung Exhibit II on T-Mobile 4G network.

• It looks like the application doesn't keep the data connection open once the song is fully buffered. I've tried adjusting phone settings, but it still turns off data if the screen is off and there are no active apps using the data connection. Anyway to add a setting that would keep the data connection alive while playing songs?

• robwestern a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 juin 2012, 11h05m
    I have this exact same issue. Makes the app kind of pointless as you have to restart it after every song.

Anybody found any solutions as yet? Any Last FM mods out there taking a look?

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.