The LPG III, version 2.0

• kotsa200 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 8h22m

The LPG III, version 2.0

The Last Post Game, Version 3
    After more than 3 years on, the LPG 2 had finally find its winner!

WINNERS BOARD:

LPG I: kotsa200
    LPG II: Moomo

Hurray for them!

After a beautiful winning of your dear and beloved director in the LPG I, and sweet Moomo in the LPG II, here comes LPG III, with brand new rules.

NEW RULES:

In this thread, you can write about anything you want. Blank and really meaningless posts don't count. The big kotsa200, director of this clinic will decide wheter it's meaningless or not. Try to stay in the spirit of whatever's happening here.

If nobody post anything after your post for 9 hours (including yourself!), you get 1 point out of this insanely interesting game. The first 1 to get to 15 points wins it all.

Long live the LPG!!!!

[RESULT BOARD]:

Moomo: 14 points
    VA: 13 points
    Lauren: 4 points
    Guldie: 2 points
    schneeschuhhase: 2 points
    Sarah: 1 point
    Kotsa: 1 point
    Satan: 1 point

Here it goes again!

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

"Every saint is a sinner waiting for an opportunity", Renata Sweeney, 2014
    Modifié par kotsa200 le 28 mars 2014, 8h38m
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 8h23m
    Bug free I hope

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

• Yay, thank you!

...good morning! =]

• Guldfiisk a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 10h40m
    Good morning. Not quite sure if I'm getting ill or just feeling the consequences of last night...

All you really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!
  • Godspeed, LPG3.2

See? I can edit just fine.

When you are next out of doors on a summer night, turn your head towards the zenith. Almost vertically above you will be shining the brightest star of the northern skies — Vega of the Lyre, twenty-six years away at the speed of light, near enough to the point of no return for us short-lived creatures. Past this blue-white beacon, fifty times as brilliant as our sun, we may send our minds and bodies, but never our hearts. For no man will ever turn homewards beyond Vega, to greet again those he knew and loved on Earth.
    Modifié par VampyreAngel le 25 nov. 2012, 21h22m
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 11h11m
    I'm watching NCIS :D

• Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 11h29m
    Guldfiisk said:
    Good morning. Not quite sure if I'm getting ill or just feeling the consequences of last night...

It's always a consequence of the day and/or night before

• Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 14h37m
    Going out on a Tuesday night isn't half bad, btw.

• why should it?

When you are next out of doors on a summer night, turn your head towards the zenith. Almost vertically above you will be shining the brightest star of the northern skies — Vega of the Lyre, twenty-six years away at the speed of light, near enough to the point of no return for us short-lived creatures. Past this blue-white beacon, fifty times as brilliant as our sun, we may send our minds and bodies, but never our hearts. For no man will ever turn homewards beyond Vega, to greet again those he knew and loved on Earth.
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 15h13m
    People were singing shockingly well at the karaokee bar.

• Including you?

• Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 16h33m
    Uhm... I gave a late-night performance of Baby Got Back with a couple of friends :p

• j33zny a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 17h15m
    haha, I bet that was awesome :)

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 17h24m
    Sarah, kudos on recognising the Salad Fingers reference. Have you seen them all? I think they're up to #9 so far. My favourite is the last one, with Baby Yvonne. Gross, but strangely beautiful :)

• Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 17h29m
    I'm not sure if I have or not, but I don't think so. It's been years since I've watched them!

• Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 17h38m
    A good evening's entertainment is in store then. Back to back episodes! Might just do that myself. :)

• Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 18h15m
    j33zny said:
    haha, I bet that was awesome :)
    It was awesome. I made people dance :D

• Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 18h17m
    It's always a success when you make someone dance!

• Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 18h22m

• I keep searching for the like button

Kotsa will be displeased

• Llauren84 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 19h52m

Dance baby, dance like the world is ending.
    Dance baby, dance cause the world is ending.
    AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
    Modifié par Llauren84 le 26 oct. 2011, 20h04m
    • Llauren84 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 19h53m
    kotsa200 said:
    Guldfiisk said:

It's always a consequence of the day and/or night before
    Well usually you do get ill from a certain moment and it could be the night before......

VampyreAngel said:
    I keep searching for the like button
    I do that ALL THE TIME!! Not really searching but I think in my head "like" lol

Guldfiisk said:
    Going out on a Tuesday night isn't half bad, btw.
    The best drink specials are always on Tuesdays. Lot's of places do dollar beers.

Dance baby, dance like the world is ending.
    Dance baby, dance cause the world is ending.
    AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 20h47m
    Ah, Tuesdays :)

When I was a student, sometime in the Mesozoic, Tuesday Night was Vodka Night. Triple vodka for 75p. If you were feeling a wee bit fragile, you could always put some orange juice in it, or maybe just keep to three or four glasses. But mainly we just drank it until it was all gone, or until we passed out, whichever came soonest. Happy, happy days.

• Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 22h23m
    Why didn't I get awesome deals last night?!

• Next Tuesday go to a pub

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.