The LPG III, version 2.0

• kotsa200 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 mai 2012, 7h32m
    I don't like artichokes. Even the name is scary. Artichoke. Hearty-choke. Hardly choke.

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

"Are you all just saying random words?", Malory Archer, 2014
  • Good morning!

• Utilisateur
    • 25 mai 2012, 8h59m
    'Morning! On my way to Paris this evening after work, for the weekend, Woohoo!!

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

• Oh, fun times! Hope you will have a great weekend; enjoy the weather =)

[...You have a new avatar!]

• Utilisateur
    • 25 mai 2012, 11h33m
    The weather's sooooooo fine. It's been a while we hadn't had such a beautiful sky up our heads over here.

And yes, I have a new avatar! It made me lol a lot (you have to be familiar with Lumpy Space Princess aka LSP to find it funny though) :D

• Attic a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 mai 2012, 12h20m
    this avatar is .... weird....!

and the weather is definitely too hot!! on wednesday i had to put the heat on in the bathroom and the day after is way too hot!

i think it was close to 35°C in my classroom at 8.30! the "poor kids" couldn't work because of the heat : (in a totally desperate voice) "Miss, don't you realize it's too hot" - "ehm, yeah, i'm in the same room and i'm working"!

Last.fm Detox Center : the only place where doctors are sicker than patients!
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 mai 2012, 12h56m
    :D Aaah, kids.

Regarding the avatar, like I said, you have to be familiar with Lumpy Space to understand. But hey, as long as it makes ME laugh... :p

• kotsa200 said:
    And yes, I have a new avatar! It made me lol a lot (you have to be familiar with Lumpy Space Princess aka LSP to find it funny though) :D

Never heard of it but it does look erm... Intriguing. ;D

• Guldfiisk a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 mai 2012, 16h18m
    I'm so tired. I got the mail(wo)man-job, and started Tuesday. Started playing a lot of tennis Monday, going pretty much from nil to a lot, so I was at practice every day this week (not today though). Everyday since I started my job I've worked 8-9-ish hours every day with only a 20 min break, meeting at 5.45 in the morning. Pretty tough when I had an old appointment to hang out with friends yesterday, and got to bed at 1-1.30 in the morning.
    My feet are not feeling perfect.
    But I have loads to do, and I'm making money - not bad! :D

All you really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!
  • You should tennis the mail around!

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
    • j33zny a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 mai 2012, 18h02m
    I had a dream that I had a dream.

• Did you stand amid the roar of a surf-tormented shore, and held within your hand grains of the golden sand?

hmmm.

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 mai 2012, 18h30m
    No, I was in some sort of video game world.

• Did it feel funny? More importantly, were you aware that you were having a dream about having a dream? ^_^

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 mai 2012, 21h47m
    All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
    Edgar Allan Poe.

• I'm afraid I made the reference already :|

• Utilisateur
    • 25 mai 2012, 22h36m
    Don't be afraid, VA. You must force yourself to be very brave at such times.

• Utilisateur
    • 25 mai 2012, 22h37m
    No such thing as too many Poe references.

• Utilisateur
    • 25 mai 2012, 22h41m
    "True dat, perdy lady!"
    Edgar Allan Poe.

• "I think I'll have another one"
    -E.A. Poe, 1830,1831,'32,'33,'34,'35, etc

• Moomo a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 mai 2012, 0h21m
    You guys made me lol. A good way to end the night. So good night :)

• Utilisateur
    • 26 mai 2012, 1h13m
    sleep well!

• Moomo a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 mai 2012, 5h05m
    I did, moderately well :) Woke up a few times and now I'm tired as hell cause I only got 4,5 hours of sleep when I usually get 10-12 hours. But I'm going to Lahti today with some student nation friends and the train leaves at 9:46. Woke up at 8 am to have time to shower, eat breakfast and most importantly, wake up.

• Utilisateur
    • 26 mai 2012, 5h31m
    I'm off to learn how to drive a big digger! Hurray!

• Utilisateur
    • 26 mai 2012, 6h36m
    Try not to run over anyone.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.