KanYe or Fitty ?

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 août 2007, 20h47m

KanYe or Fitty ?

Of course I had to start a thread about this subject because of the things happening these days and weeks...they even talked about Kanye and 50 debating on TV(presidential-style)...it's totally crazy...

Tell me who you think will sell more cds and who will deliver the better quality of music...

Well, my opinion is that its no question that KanYe'll have the better one and he'll maybe even take music to a higher level but though 50(why the hell did he release 5 tracks before the album comes out???) will, as sad as it is, sell more copies than Ye...

• Kanye, like most rappers, easily makes better music than 50 Cent.

But the thing is, 50 can still outsell him. Sure, 50 isn't as hyped as he was for the first two albums, but he's still 50 Cent. He could easily get three or four million units worldwide. Which is a helluva lot. Especially considering that the most a Kanye West album has sold is around 3 million, and that's with the huge hit Gold Digger was alone.

• rocamike a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 août 2007, 12h32m
    yeah i agree... 50 might outsell even though his music is trash

• Utilisateur
    • 11 août 2007, 22h21m
    HipHopDX:
    50 Cent said earlier this week that he's retiring his solo career if Kanye West's new album sells more than his when they are both released on September 11th.

Well, if iTunes pre-orders are any indication, it looks like 50's gonna be gone for good!

Despite the fact that they are both getting comparable promotion in a prime spot of the iTunes store, Kanye's pre-order sales are far outselling 50. Kanye's new album, Graduation, is #3 on the iTunes Top Albums chart without even being released yet! His 1st single, Stronger, is #2 on the iTunes Top Songs chart. Meanwhile, 50's Curtis is way behind at #9, And not even White soul brotha #1 Justin Timberlake has been able to help 50 get his single, Ayo Technology, to higher than #10.

niiiice...

• I still doubt 50 would go through with it...

• Utilisateur
    • 11 août 2007, 23h08m
    DropoutBear said:
    I still doubt 50 would go through with it...

I also doubt it but at the moment 50'd have to retire...
    Amazon sales:
    -KanYe: #34
    -50: #136

• Kanye's also much bigger on iTunes, and his singles have performed more consistently on countdown shows and the Billboard Hot 100. It's almost too good to be true...

• Utilisateur
    • 14 août 2007, 13h10m
    it's just iTunes...think about it...the 13-year-old kiddies(50's target group^^) don't know how to use iTunes or even don't have internet...

• Swanky404 said:
    it's just iTunes...think about it...the 13-year-old kiddies(50's target group^^) don't know how to use iTunes or even don't have internet...

Well iTunes has solid a couple million for various artists, songs, and albums before. Lots of youth are into internet as well nowadays. But yeah, 50's sales will be high on the charts or due to all the leaks he'll be downloaded...illegally. >_>

• zyr12 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 17 août 2007, 22h52m
    - -++ both

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.