Favorite Tull album?

• andymadden a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 16 jan. 2011, 14h12m

Songs from the Wood

My first ever intro to JT was by the late and great DJ Tommy Vance and his friday night rock show on the then GREAT radio one, he played Hunting Girl and I was hooked. Rushed out and bought every single JT album. Have been fan ever since...1982. So Hunting Girl is my fav, but what a discography! What a history! What a phenomenal and legendary British band. You cant go wrong playing any album.....

A single, please, to Erpland!
    • marcel_nl a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 17 fév. 2011, 17h48m
    Benefit

• Minstrel In The Gallery

for me it will always be Minstrel In The Gallery because upon hearing it I finally realized how magnificent Tull really is...

• Thick As A Brick! Followed by Benefit, and then Crest Of A Knave, then Catfish Rising. :)

• Koniarek a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 21 jui. 2012, 10h59m
    Folk Trylogy - Songs from the Wood, Heavy Horses and Stormwatch

• Irrigatus a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 17 août 2012, 20h22m
    For me there´s no special favorite. It depends on where, when, in which mood, with whom etc.....

Good candidates are: "Broadsword and the Beast", "Heavy Horses", "Bursting out", "Minstrel in the Gallery", "Songs from the wood"......

• Ranunculus a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 sept. 2012, 17h46m
    "Aqualung", "Thick as a Brick", "Songs From The Wood" and "Roots to Branches".

Also "Bursting Out" and "A Little Light Music".

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.