Why can't metalheads get over their stupid shit?

• riethc a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 1 mai 2008, 2h06m

Why can't metalheads get over their stupid shit?

Here's an easy one. I think it has something to do with never acquiring appropriate listening skills. Everything has to be loud or else they ignore it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfdqV_sqal0

• Lol that's one for the favourites.

• CallumJBS a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 16 juin 2008, 0h08m
    I like metal, so I joined this group. Have to say, that was one of the funniest video's I have seen for a long time.

• U r as dogmatic as those metal heads... there is a difference between an idiotic adolescent rebel metal head and a regular listener... I love death metal but I don't dress like clowns in black or have moronic behaviors like I'm 14.... be open-minded when you tell people to be. So get over your "stupid shit"....and how about such rappers? No?

• BodomNoob a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 21 jui. 2008, 5h09m
    thank you dude above me. to the starter of this topic, you realize that video is totally unrealistic. real metalheads listen to it for creative riff writing and virtuosity and over all sound.

my thrash metal band.

www.myspace.com/sadisticritual

i swear i hate children of bodom
    • afz902k a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 jui. 2008, 11h23m
    Actually I listen to it for all that, but ALSO because it's loud, profane, and because I love the raspy, shouted, and guttural voices.

I never mean what I post.
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 jui. 2008, 13h20m
    ya same, but too many people thin that that is ALL it's about. which makes them think its disgusting.

my thrash metal band.

• afz902k a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 jui. 2008, 19h54m
    Indeed, although, I don't see why we should try to "convince" them it's not that bad, I mean, as long as they have these stereotypes, it will sort of remain underground, and while not being completely necessary for it to work, being underground is one of the things that have made metal into what it is now, so in order to continue producing music to be proud of, metal might have to remain not-mainstream, and this has the side-effect of people having misconceptions about it, but it could be a necessary evil.

I never mean what I post.
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 jui. 2008, 1h22m
    well i don't think it will ever become popular, but it should be respected.

my thrash metal band.

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 31 jui. 2008, 17h34m
    Metal sucks, it's a horrible genre with no talent or complexity. All of you metalheads disgust me.

• Utilisateur
    • 1 août 2008, 2h01m
    dude, your wearing a fucking Death shirt, no one's gonna fall for it. lol

my thrash metal band.

• I don't know who you're posting this for anyway. We just like Metal because it seems like the only genre that makes sense. I listen to Black and Death Metal, but I'm a normal guy on the outside. You're just an idiot rambling on about shit he doesn't know about. Unlike me, you don't know anything other than the shit you like. I've listened to everything, and only Metal is worth it.

• [spam]

[spam]

Group- Join if you like Slam Death.

Modifié par hjbardenhagen le 27 déc. 2010, 23h37m
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 août 2008, 19h41m
    because they're narrow-minded and don't know what good music is

• i don't listen only metal

WHO NEEDS TO PAY LAST FM RADIO WHEN YOU HAVE WINAMP RADIO??
    ▲▲▲△△△
    • SatansFist a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 oct. 2008, 16h28m
    i love metal and i thought that was fucking hilarious.

• Cheese777 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2008, 17h25m

• Zhuinden a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 30 oct. 2008, 13h03m
    The melody that metal uses is superior to all the shit genres like Rap, Mainstream pop etc etc. Metal is not only about loudness, not all metal songs are "loud", not everything is heavy/thrash metal, actually.

I also like Dargaard just as much as I like Paysage D'hiver's Schnee. Two truly different genres, but the music in their vein are just as equally beautiful.

Blues sucks.

• i joined this cuz i'm sick and fucking tired of metal heads being pompous pricks. i hate metal heads. they're stuck up assholes who think only their music is good. they need to get their head out of their asses and realize everyone has different tastes and stop trolling all non metal bands' pages and making anti-everything but metal groups.

• Utilisateur
    • 3 déc. 2008, 4h37m
    XmypaperheartXX said:
    i joined this cuz i'm sick and fucking tired of metal heads being pompous pricks. i hate metal heads. they're stuck up assholes who think only their music is good. they need to get their head out of their asses and realize everyone has different tastes and stop trolling all non metal bands' pages and making anti-everything but metal groups.

lol wut

• bloodywalls_ said:
    XmypaperheartXX said:
    i joined this cuz i'm sick and fucking tired of metal heads being pompous pricks. i hate metal heads. they're stuck up assholes who think only their music is good. they need to get their head out of their asses and realize everyone has different tastes and stop trolling all non metal bands' pages and making anti-everything but metal groups.

lol wut

last time i checked this was an anti-metal group ;)

• Bergmoench a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 déc. 2008, 21h51m
    ObscuredReality said:
    We just like Metal because it seems like the only genre that makes sense.

We? Are you schizoprhenic?^^

• Zhuinden said:
    The melody that metal uses is superior to all the shit genres like Rap, Mainstream pop etc etc. Metal is not only about loudness, not all metal songs are "loud", not everything is heavy/thrash metal, actually.

I also like Dargaard just as much as I like Paysage D'hiver's Schnee. Two truly different genres, but the music in their vein are just as equally beautiful.

Blues sucks.

So how's being stupid workin out for you.

• ^catachresistant, have i told you you crack me up? <3

Cheese777 said:
    http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/9/94/Pain1.jpg/800px-Pain1.jpg]

that is DISCUSTING.

• Utilisateur
    • 31 déc. 2008, 11h13m
    XmypaperheartXX said:
    bloodywalls_ said:
    XmypaperheartXX said:

lol wut

last time i checked this was an anti-metal group ;)

yo homie straight edge for life! Kill the corporations! and the government!

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.