So, since you don't have an ipod, what kind of mp3 player DO you have?

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 15 juin 2006, 9h55m

So, since you don't have an ipod, what kind of mp3 player DO you have?

If you have one that is...

Me and my sony NW-HD1 (whatever that means) are very happy together. No ipod is going to come between us.
    Though I did plan on buying myself an ipod mini, but changed my mind and bought this one...

Modifié par un utilisateur supprimé le 2 jui. 2007, 21h43m
    • koal a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 17 juin 2006, 13h51m
    jvc 1 GB -nice kinda cubic design and black, little enough to easily hang on my neck, a bit to high on the bass for rock but if you're into beats then there's no problem

• Utilisateur
    • 18 juin 2006, 19h47m
    Creative 20gb Zen. awesome peice of kit, only discovered it on amazon while looking for a decently priced ipod (hence why i didnt end up buying one). im very happy with it :D

• Utilisateur
    • 21 juin 2006, 17h51m
    I use a Creative Muvo.
    It's a good mp3 player and all, but it only holds approx. 30 songs.
    Also, the volume doesn't go up very loud.
    I rarely use it.

• Utilisateur
    • 22 juin 2006, 12h11m
    I use a Creative ZenMicro. It holds about 1000 songs, I've had it for a year, but the headphones plug is screwed up now so you can barely hear anything if you don't hold it at a right angle, which changes everytime I turn it on. :P

• Utilisateur
    • 22 juin 2006, 12h26m
    you could send it back to them, they'll PROBABLY fix it. They're very good at that sorta crap.

• Utilisateur
    • 22 juin 2006, 12h41m
    my first mp3 player (some no name company) lasted only a week and just stop playing or responding to any commands, it wouldn't even shut down... the company disappeared...
    but I got all my money back from the store and weeks later i saw the same device under a different name... Mine was called Monolith and looked like a lighter.

• Utilisateur
    • 22 juin 2006, 15h08m

Re:

Quoth mincepies686:
    you could send it back to them, they'll PROBABLY fix it. They're very good at that sorta crap.

I emailed them asking if they can fix it, and of course, got no reply whatsoever.
    I've only had it for a year--the one I had before that, Creative JukeBox, was 40gb, and after less than a year went dead because of a hard drive error.
    I should seriously stop buying Creative. Any recommendations?

• Utilisateur
    • 22 juin 2006, 16h03m
    iriver- the best sound, they look really ugly though
    teac- the company used to make only stuff for audiophiles, hi-end.... mp3 players are their first product 'for the masses'

• Utilisateur
    • 22 juin 2006, 17h02m

Re: Re:

Quoth psychodonna:
    Quoth mincepies686:

I emailed them asking if they can fix it, and of course, got no reply whatsoever.
    I've only had it for a year--the one I had before that, Creative JukeBox, was 40gb, and after less than a year went dead because of a hard drive error.

dude i emailed them the other day with my problem and they replied the next day. maybe the email went to your junkmail or something. try them again i found customer support really helpful.

• Utilisateur
    • 23 juin 2006, 5h08m

Re: Re: Re:

Quoth mincepies686:
    Quoth psychodonna:
    Quoth mincepies686:

dude i emailed them the other day with my problem and they replied the next day. maybe the email went to your junkmail or something. try them again i found customer support really helpful.

This is Croatia and I had to e-mail the company that imports them. So I probably won't get my reply at all, lol.

• Utilisateur
    • 23 juin 2006, 13h33m

Re:

Quoth koal:
    my first mp3 player (some no name company) lasted only a week and just stop playing or responding to any commands, it wouldn't even shut down... the company disappeared...
    but I got all my money back from the store and weeks later i saw the same device under a different name... Mine was called Monolith and looked like a lighter.

Hey ! That's almost egg-xactly(hehe) what happened to me! Exept I didn't even get to use mine. I couldn't get any music in it and eventually I couldn't even turn it on... Never got my money back. It wasn't that expensive, though.

• Utilisateur
    • 8 jui. 2006, 12h43m
    I have a SOny Ericsson Walkman phone. W800i
    I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY

• Utilisateur
    • 8 jui. 2006, 12h44m
    oops double post

• Utilisateur
    • 10 jui. 2006, 17h44m
    don't praise the day... my headphones socket broke down :(
    now in the middle of summer when one needs music on the road :/
    if i get it serviced it means no music for 21 days. if i don't it means mono music
    now what?

• Bradt619 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 jui. 2006, 10h56m
    iRiver H10 20GB...no problems at all

FIVE EIGHT MUSIC FORUMS - http://www.fiveeightforums.com
    • halnine a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 jui. 2006, 20h38m
    Archos Gmini202 - 20GB, handles most kinds of files (yes, dearest iPoders, even mp3!!) and uses as both a hard drive for work purposes (moving video & movie sound projects around) and for the walk over to the studios. Kinda slick, kinda fun, ok sound (though I envy the iRiver Sennheiser headphones) and easy interface.

Only drawbacks:
    1. with its 3" monitor and easy joystick and all, you can't install any apps in it, save for the generic file management thingy.
    2. Isn't automatically recognized in Mac OS9
    3. Needs AC power for USB connection (meaning I carry the tiny charger with me wherever I go).

• Utilisateur
    • 14 jui. 2006, 22h19m
    you just reminded me about one iriver weakness - the newer versions only work with the newest win softwear instaled. You have to instal windows media player 10... and so my men can't upload files from my computer to his player (and from most other computers)

• Utilisateur
    • 15 jui. 2006, 1h30m
    and you just reminded me to say any old file manager will do for mine - no media player or nothing :)

• Utilisateur
    • 16 jui. 2006, 20h50m

the incredible happens

my player got smashed a bit and it's back fell off (but it sticks back) and since then everything works out fine. No more earphones socket problem, the 2 buttons that where on the side that disattaches work fine... weird. The only problem now is scratches from the fall.

• Utilisateur
    • 16 jui. 2006, 21h58m
    I think the music should help forgetting the scratches bit, deary.

• Utilisateur
    • 16 jui. 2006, 22h10m
    until i'll try to resale it

• Utilisateur
    • 16 jui. 2006, 22h40m
    Who would ever buy a used player? They keep getting more storage for less money.
    Just enjoy it while you can, then find a young cousin or something to give it to :)

• Utilisateur
    • 17 jui. 2006, 10h04m
    halnine said:
    Who would ever buy a used player? They keep getting more storage for less money.
    Just enjoy it while you can, then find a young cousin or something to give it to :)

lol thats exactly what i did with my old one :D

• bozo_ymhf a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 17 jui. 2006, 14h15m
    Creative Muvo V200 1GB
    great !

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.