Your most expensive/ hardest to get vinyl.

• uapaFM a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 mars 2009, 1h44m

Your most expensive/ hardest to get vinyl.

When I found out that a record I wanted to buy costed about £120 and was out of my reach I asked myself: how much could I spend on a record.

So, tell what was the most expensive vinyl in your life. Or maybe which one was hardest to get.

• Not too exceptional..

..but the most expensive I've ever paid for I think was just 25 LVL (35 eur) for Sunn O))) & Boris - Altar on triple see-thru orange vinyl limitied to 500 copies.

Modifié par EpicSoundtracks le 6 avr. 2009, 22h18m
    • Rebel81 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 30 mars 2009, 16h20m
    110 euro for Noise Overdose by The Squats

Classic dutch oi!/punk

• mu99 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 30 mars 2009, 17h13m
    34 dollars for mint condition led zeppelin "1" ´69 UK edition.

har du penger får du venner.
    • AmishNoise a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 31 mars 2009, 0h54m
    $75 for the Melvins trilogy picture disc set on ebay. most of the records were in near mint condition. one had a few marks but it played great.

my most frustrating vinyl search if you will is trying to locate the Boris 'thing which solomon overlooked' 3 set series. it goes for nearly $80 a record on ebay at times. at least when i paid $75 for the melvins it was all 3 records in the trilogy, not just one.

• Don't buy any expensive records, but i've bought some records cheap that is worth some cash now, Dark Tranquillity - Trail Of Life Decayed 7", Confuse - Contempt For The Authority And Take Off The Lie 7", Disrupt - Refuse Planet 7" and a whole lotta more

GG Allin is God
    • hartung105 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 31 mars 2009, 1h35m

Clapton Unplugged

My hardest to get vinyl album was probably not my most expensive. It was Eric Clapton Unplugged, which isn't really available in the USA. I had to buy a German pressing which wasn't too bad; about $25 US.

• lonesome crowded west. modest mouse. 180.

• mine would probably be The Moon and Antarctica-Modest Mouse or Pretty Hate Machine-NIN both run around 100$.

• Christ and the Pale Queens Mighty and Sorrow from Current 93.

• The Beatles-White Album on white vinyl. I actually got it for free but should be worth something.

• most paid= £10 for a Joy Division bootleg
    Terrorizer - World downfall bought it for a £1 but i think its worth a bit more

Ive got several limited edition 7"'s but i dont think there worth anything

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 avr. 2009, 16h59m
    Warzone's - Lower East Side Crew EP, 2nd pressing. I payed $50 for it, but I've seen it go for 200+ on ebay.

I still want Agnostic Front's - United Blood EP, but I don't think the $400+ pricetag is within a poor college students reach.

• Fibbox a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 avr. 2009, 14h31m
    just bought a 2002 reissue of Venom "Black Metal" for 250 SEK which equals about 26 euro. I think I got ripped off bad. Cool vinyl though, 180g made in wax

• daltomania a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 avr. 2009, 20h36m
    the closest thing i have that would be worth anything is my signed copy of Cancer Bats' "Hail Destroyer".
    which is a fuxxing good album.

• Corbin03 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 avr. 2009, 3h07m
    I can't for the life of me find a vinyl version of Rid of Me by PJ Harvey.

• Utilisateur
    • 23 avr. 2009, 6h45m
    Mighty Sphincter "The New Manson Family"

• Utilisateur
    • 23 avr. 2009, 10h02m
    140 euro - Mariah Carey The Emancipation Of Mimi LP

• hankjay a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 avr. 2009, 20h23m
    Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy from 1973. Paid some girl 10 bucks for it and its fairly immaculate. So not my most expensive but definitely my most prized.

Still havent made up my mind on dropping $300 on the Mastodon boxed set... but DAMN does it look sweet.. :/

• Borky666 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 avr. 2009, 9h15m
    Typ o Negative - Dead Again 3LP box... nearly 50eur...

• logbut a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 avr. 2009, 22h44m
    the most i've spent on one piece of music was a copy of The Gerogerigegege's Tokyo Anal Dynamite CD. $76 after shipping. The most I've spent on vinyl was $65 for the Gordon Solie Motherfuckers " Chairshot Politics" 7" on red. which in hindsight was way to much, but sometimes on ebay you just get obsessed, you know?

• narut13 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 30 avr. 2009, 2h57m
    i think I spent about 45$ on the Stone Roses Debut LP, Most I spent on a single record, and I love that record.

• Lauke_101 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 4 mai 2009, 12h10m
    Ratex X by Queens of the Stone Age (€28), or perhaps some collections of early Hendrix recordings (between €1 and €5). Both are bound to be worth more than what I spent on them.

• Antikrst a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 mai 2009, 16h47m
    Pergament - vruča linija soon to come, allready payed! but there is few maybe even more rare that i would like to get

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.