Which band do you own the most CDs by?

• Which band do you own the most CDs by?

Metallica- Kill 'Em All, Ride the Lightening, Master of Puppets, And Justice for All, Metallica and Death Magnetic. (Don't really know why, they aren't even Death Metal)

• If you count double packs then Obituary:
    Slowly We Rot, Cause of Death, The Complete, World Demise, Back From the Dead and Xecutioner's Return

If not then Darkthrone:
    Soulside Journey, A Blaze in the Northern Sky, Under A Funeral Moon and Transylvanian Hunger.

• That would be Dir en grey, considering I almost own their complete discography (and by that I mean I'm only missing four singles), that's to say 26 Releases (28 CDs and Two Vinyls) + 9 DVDs

Next is Opeth with Orchid, Morningrise & My Arms, Your Hearse in vinyl only (wooden box edition), Blackwater Park, Deliverance, Damnation, Ghost Reveries (CD & Vinyl).

I also have an awful lot of NIN CDs, but this is not really metal :P

• mattfca a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 déc. 2009, 23h18m
    Cannibal Corpse: Butchered at Birth, Tomb of the Mutilated, The Bleeding, Vile, The Wretched Spawn, Kill, Evisceration Plague.

Amon Amarth: Everything except Avenger.

Modifié par mattfca le 22 déc. 2009, 22h39m
    • Asgrimm a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 20 déc. 2009, 23h38m
    The highest number of releases I own by any band is six, but there's a few bands of which I own six releases:

Bal-Sagoth: all six albums.
    Joyless: two cd's and four 7" splits
    Negură Bunget: six cd's.
    Primordial: five cd's and one LP
    Wolves in the Throne Room: three cd's and three LP's.
    Woods of Infinity: four cd's and two 7" splits

For those who really want to find out which: my collection here at last.fm. =]

• SAAT4NA a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 déc. 2009, 19h11m
    Well.. I got a lot of:
    - Led Zeppelin: I, II, III, IV, Houses of The Holy, In Throught The Out Door, Physical Graffiti, Presence, Mothership
    - Iron Maiden: The Number of The Beast, Piece of Mind, Powerslave, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, Somewhere In Time, Fear of The Dark
    - Judas Priest: Stained Class, Killing Machine, British Steel, Point of Entry, Screaming For Vengeance, Turbo, Ram It Down, Painkiller
    - Megadeth: Killing Is My Business... And Business Is Good!, Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?, So Far, So Good... So What?, Rust In Peace, Countdown To Extinction, Youthanasia
    - Testament: The Legacy, The New Order, Practice What You Preach, Souls of Black, The Ritual, The Gathering
    - Metallica: Kill 'Em All, Ride The Lightning, Master of Puppets, ...And Justice For All, Black Album, Garage Inc., Death Magnetic
    - Slayer: Show No Mercy, Hell Awaits, Reign In Blood, South of Heaven, Seasons In The Abyss

• Maszaa_ a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 déc. 2009, 20h39m
    Iron Maiden (14): All the studio albums
    Judas Priest (7): Sin After Sin, Killing Machine, British Steel, Screaming For Vengeance, Turbo, Painkiller and Angel of Retribution
    Megadeth (6): Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?, So Far, So Good... So What?, Rust In Peace, Countdown To Extinction, Youthanasia and ENDGAME

Modifié par Maszaa_ le 6 jan. 2010, 10h46m
  • Maiden, all the studio-albums(accept for two of them) pluss live after death. Will be all soon.
    Planning on getting everything by Belphegor as soon as i can find it for a price that wont make me broke.

If something is shit, just speak up and say it is!
  • Maiden - all studio albums, most live albums, some singles and boxsets...

Also own a lot of Grave Digger, Amon Amarth, Bolt Thrower, Metallica, Megadeth, Judas Priest and Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult.

Check out this journal for a full list of my cds and other stuff.

• metal_gimp a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 31 déc. 2009, 2h29m
    Maiden! I don't have all of the albums but almost all the Brucie ones and the first two... no blaze though.
    Next would probably be Alice in Chains, then Slayer... then lots of bands in the four/ five album mark etc

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 jan. 2010, 13h39m
    Therion
    17CDs(14 releases: albums, lives)
    5DVDs(2 video releases)

• metalroxje a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 jan. 2010, 18h07m
    that should be devildriver and chimaira..
    but i'm still colleting from alot more

• SAAT4NA a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 jan. 2010, 21h45m
    Judas Priest and Led Zeppelin.

• 1st: Arch Enemy: Black Earth, Stigmata (Deluxe Edition), Burning Bridges, Doomsday Machine, The Root Of All Evil, Live Apocalypse (DVD), Tyrants Of The Rising Sun (2 CD & DVD)
    2nd: In Flames:The Jester Race – Black-Ash Inheritance, Whoracle, Colony, Clayman, Soundtrack To Your Escape, Reroute To Remain, Used & Abused (DVD)
    3rd: Norther: Dreams Of Endless War, Mirror Of Madness, Spreading Death (single), Death Unlimited, Till Death Unites Us, N

• Utilisateur
    • 15 jan. 2010, 21h53m
    Metallica and Megadave

• Utilisateur
    • 18 jan. 2010, 19h09m
    Cradle of Filth... all releases except Harder, Darker, Faster: Thornography Deluxe

• moonsorrow :P
    got all albums(5) + ep(1)
    just the 2 demos are missing, but they are almost impossible to get i believe...

• blind guardian(6)-battalions of fear,follow the blind,somewhere far beyond,tokyo tales,imaginations from the other side,a night at the opera
    uriah heep(6)-salisbury,best of millennium collection,live 1973,demons and wizards,look at yourself,best of 1976

• Utilisateur
    • 27 fév. 2010, 12h13m
    slayer - all their stuff they put on cd, just don't have "show no mercy",

• smoke667 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 1 mars 2010, 13h18m
    all Hypocrisy except "Inferior Devoties"

• I now have six Deicide CDs and five Morbid Angel CDs.

• Nazamout a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 mars 2010, 2h23m
    I should probably not say this, it's quite embarassing, buuuut...

Rhapsody : 19 cd's + their dvd

I was a huge fan in the early 2000's... I still like them but not as much as I used to. It's been a while since I've listened to any of their albums, when I think of it. O.o

• adg211288 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 avr. 2010, 19h46m
    Iron Maiden, all studio albums made so far and three live albums.

• Iron Maiden - Everything exxept Rock in Rio

There are no scraps in my scrapbook.
  • Death: Human, Individual Thought Patterns, Leprosy, Scream Bloody Gore, Spiritual Healing, Symbolic

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.