The "Get To Know You" round table

• Kopassu a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 avr. 2008, 13h27m

The "Get To Know You" round table

Hey everyone. I started this group as a way to let us insomniacs who don't have anything to do late at night have one more outlet for their nocturnal activities. So feel free to discuss whatever here, this is place is for more than just music.

This thread however is for formal introductions. So introduce yourselves and tell us a little about what keeps your mind up at night whether its too much coffee or frisky neighbors or a bladder condition. Ill start it off so you see how easy it is.

I'm Jack, an artist from Chicago. I am a classic nerd and stay up either listening to a new album or playing videogames. Sometimes I'm reading also.

Trails Like Bike Races
    • sputter a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 17 avr. 2008, 20h12m

Response:Reply

Ohhh having to introduce ones self.

Im Rob, a giganto nerd of doom who likes, candle lit dinners, moonlit walks with beer, and whoa. Ummm I mean surfing the web trying to write code and movies, books on occasion, but thats mainly daylight fare as they tend to knock me out at night. Weird, they make me sleep, unless I want them too.

I jumped, but someone caught me. I cut ,but someone stopped the bleeding. There's nothing left, but to let others save me
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 avr. 2008, 3h49m
    Giganto nerd? You don't eat villages do you?

Trails Like Bike Races
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 avr. 2008, 8h47m
    No! I Burninate them!

I jumped, but someone caught me. I cut ,but someone stopped the bleeding. There's nothing left, but to let others save me
    • yolaleah a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 avr. 2008, 0h34m
    hi. I'm Leah, a librarian from Chicago. Things that keep me up: watching series on DVD like Buffy, Arrested Development, Battlestar Galactica. These will keep me up waay past bedtime. Also listening to music, playing about on the internets, replaying Chrono Trigger for the billionth time. That will do it too. I will also admit my complete and utter nerdiness....I mean, hello, I'm a librarian.

Which I love.

I feel like we're in a Noel Coward play. Someone should be making martinis.
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 avr. 2008, 7h31m
    what about Shinjaya? His poofy mane must keep you up late when his hairs irritate your sensitive inner nasal lining. Plus you probably have a lot of action figures that make noise on their own. Nerd. :-P

Trails Like Bike Races
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 avr. 2008, 13h21m
    Ok ok, I have a tiny dog named Shinji...yes named after Shinji Ikari. And I do happen to have a few action figures. But none that make noises! I think.

• Utilisateur
    • 25 avr. 2008, 17h39m
    What? No action figures that make noise?
    You mean you have to make noise for them?
    Man what kind of company makes products like that?
    ;)

• Utilisateur
    • 29 avr. 2008, 16h03m
    She's lying. She's a liar.

Just kidding...

or not?

Coachella was sick, I know I shouldn't put that here but I had to. So I did. Check.

Trails Like Bike Races
    • Utilisateur
    • 1 mai 2008, 4h37m
    Ugh. I'm jealous. You can put that here. Because we all know it's true.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.