How did you find out about I Found This Song In The Road?

• How did you find out about I Found This Song In The Road?

Where did you find out about the blog? Curious.

• I do my customary "band name" + "album" + mediafire (or megaupload) search and on several occasions I've been linked to this blog. I started to look through what was available and realized how amazing this blog is. I even read the blurbs and downloaded new stuff from here, which is rare because usually I just download something that I was looking for and not even bother with the blog itself. I like this blog so much that I've joined this on last.fm. Hah.

• I was looking for a Johnny Hobo And The Freight Trains album and this blog came up. I looked around on it and it is awesome!

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 1 avr. 2009, 1h08m
    I was cheking the LASTFM thing, and I found this place

I say we more trash into this: I.F.T.S.I.T.R

Maybe soudns stoopid, but I say we should start a game...u know like other peephole that hace games in their groups

• Utilisateur
    • 1 avr. 2009, 1h10m
    WE SHOULD PUT SOME MORE TRASH INTO THE ifoundthissongintheroad

• What do you mean put more trash into IFTSITR? hahaha

• looking for some johnny hobo and the freight trains, and got I found this song in the road....

• I was looking for Andrew Jackson Jihad, and then browsed through a couple pages of the blog, and realized how similar the general taste was to my own (more so than any other music blog I read!), and since then I've gotten lots of good music from you guys.

• x3m0xx a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 13 jui. 2009, 15h22m
    Actually, I came across it on a couple of separate occasions, which is why on about the third time I visited, I went, "Wait, this blog is awesome. How come I never really looked through here before?"

Bloop.
    Bleep....
    MERRP!
  • I was searching the Internet all over to find albums of The Cat Empire. And I just found the blog. It's really helpful :)

• Albinoblacksheep.

• I think I was looking for AJJ's Operation Stackola, read some of the blog and realised how good (and in-sync to my tastes) it was.

• Utilisateur
    • 16 déc. 2009, 1h39m
    I got linked to it from http://soupeerieoartaste.blogspot.com whch is another awesome blog

• I found my way after visiting "Watch the Tapes" where my Mixtape Friend Billy is tuned in.

• StabYerDad a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 17 jan. 2010, 20h08m
    google. i started to notice that a lot of the stuff i was getting, i was finding it at the same place.

• I was looking for anything by The Whispertown 2000 and found it there.

I did take a look around also and read about a lot of music I've never heard of but sounded interesting.

I just downloaded an EP from Cheeky and thought it was pretty good.
    I have a bunch of other stuff from there bookmarked too so it's going to take a while before I get through it all but hey should be worth it. :)

• I was looking for anything by The Whispertown 2000 and found it there.

I did take a look around also and read about a lot of music I've never heard of but sounded interesting.

I just downloaded an EP from Cheeky and thought it was pretty good.
    I have a bunch of other stuff from there bookmarked too so it's going to take a while before I get through it all but hey should be worth it. :)

• Elephunks a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 fév. 2011, 10h40m
    I run a small music blog, mostly for the sake of some of my friends, and I think I borrowed a photo from you guys originally, but then realized you guys had an incredible treasure of folk punk.

Now here I was looking at the groups linked with The Builders and the Butchers and this group reminded me of that blog, and sure enough it's associated :)

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.