Suggestions? Bugs?

• itovertakesme said:
    I can listen to music now but I keep getting that error...plus it won't scrobble any song on my last.fm profile!
    0.329 is out, should fix our problems.

• Hao a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 déc. 2010, 18h38m
    I get the following error "can't find entry point in procedure wcscat_s in ntdll.dll" When I run Groovewalrus. It worked fine a few days ago. I'm using Vista on this computer.
    The program runs like normal after that but the Grooveshark status is always in yellow.

This is my forum signature.
  • I'm gettin error when I try to listen a new songs: grooveshark error:HTTP Error 404: not found :(

• idlehhhand a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 déc. 2010, 14h13m
    yup, i'm getting the same error, but only with the new stuff i tried to add, the older playlists seem to work just fine.

btw, thanks for this, it works quite nicely

• Is there any progress with the radio option(s)? By the way, Happy New Year everyone.

• Alexxandar a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 fév. 2011, 13h06m

If you just need scrobbling...

Then get this GreaseMonkey script http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/92958 it works great, and has Love/Unlove option as well.

• zombiestds a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 fév. 2011, 22h30m

HALP ME D:

I'm using XP and I can't seem to figure out where to located the folder where my cached files are stored.
    I can only play the new music so I'm assuming it's full and I need to manually empty it for some reason.
    If this is not the case please let me know. Either way though, help me please. I was lovin' this up until now D:

• iridius69 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 fév. 2011, 7h41m

Awesome program!

I just found this yesterday, and between it on my computer and Grooveshark/Pandora on my iPhone, I am almost ready to get rid of my 100,000 song (disorganized) collection and Media Monkey. Thanks.

Is it possible to upload a playlist to Last.fm... I used to the sifter to make it, but don't know about uploading it all at once. That would be great.

Plus, I was able to make a playlist thanks to your sifter, from my Pandora bookmarks page.... that might be another thing you could automate with python, I did it with cut and paste and Excel. I don't need it, but it might (or not) be a trivial thing for a real programmer, not a Perl/C++ wannabe like me.

• Re: HALP ME D:

zombiestds said:
    I'm using XP and I can't seem to figure out where to located the folder where my cached files are stored.
    I can only play the new music so I'm assuming it's full and I need to manually empty it for some reason.
    If this is not the case please let me know. Either way though, help me please. I was lovin' this up until now D:

There's a clear cache button in the options tab.
    C:\Documents and Settings\[your username]\Local Configuration\Program Data\GrooveWalrus

• BrightShadow said:
    Is there any progress with the radio option(s)? By the way, Happy New Year everyone.
    No, no progress. I have about a gazillion things to do, and that won't be too easy. Emailing me once a week might help me get started. :/

• Re: Awesome program!

iridius69 said:
    Is it possible to upload a playlist to Last.fm... I used to the sifter to make it, but don't know about uploading it all at once. That would be great.

You can add that to: http://code.google.com/p/turnip-town/issues/list and I might get to it sometime.
    iridius69 said:
    Plus, I was able to make a playlist thanks to your sifter, from my Pandora bookmarks page.... that might be another thing you could automate with python, I did it with cut and paste and Excel. I don't need it, but it might (or not) be a trivial thing for a real programmer, not a Perl/C++ wannabe like me.

I would use the RSS feed for your favourites there, eg.:
    1. http://feeds.pandora.com/feeds/people/mslou411/favorites.xml paste the url into the RSS tab of the List Sift.
    2. Click 'Get RSS Feed'.
    3. Select 'Song' from the drop-down.
    4. Add ' by ' in the 'Sep:' field.
    5. Click 'Sift List'.

• Ryushii a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 mars 2011, 3h36m

• zombiestds a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 mars 2011, 22h17m

Grooveshark Status

My status has been yellow for 3 days now, it won't search anything but it will still play the music I had on my playlist before this happened. I've tried a few other apps like this and nothing works as well, help me fix this problem D:

• Re: Grooveshark Status

zombiestds said:
    My status has been yellow for 3 days now, it won't search anything but it will still play the music I had on my playlist before this happened. I've tried a few other apps like this and nothing works as well, help me fix this problem D:
    0.335 is out, lets you enter an api key that you can get from tinysong.com.

• Tool4EvEr a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 avr. 2011, 18h09m
    clown_parade sagte:
    BrightShadow said:
    Is there any progress with the radio option(s)? By the way, Happy New Year everyone.
    No, no progress. I have about a gazillion things to do, and that won't be too easy. Emailing me once a week might help me get started. :/

How about you just integrate lastfmproxy as a start?
    It shouldn't be too much work and would be close to Moon Landing awesomeness :D

Edit:
    I kinda managed to hack it together thanks to your nice plugin system
    If anyone is interested leave a note here and I might bother to clean it up

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 1 juin 2011, 19h38m
    is there anyway you could make it show what you are listening to now instead of it saying just listened or not showing up until you have listened to it? other then that i love it.

• SuperTom a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 21 jui. 2011, 15h21m
    Ok, can someone please help. I'm really having trouble getting this to work, when I click the Flash option from the Plugin menu, it displays the error "Flash plug-in for Internet Explorer must be installed". Or something like that. What does this mean exactly? I've tried re-installing IE and updating Flash but neither have helped. Please help!

• spph a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 jui. 2011, 19h17m
    Hello, my problem is that i cannot hear to a complete song! They all start, and play for 10 seconds and they change to the next one, is really irritaiting, i dont know what to do. helpppp

• webinger a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 août 2011, 10h34m

0.349 bugs

testing the 0.349 version for windows i found following lastfm related bugs.

-opening lastfm xspf does not do anything.
    -lastfm: Loved Songs only imports 50 tracks no matter if u select All-time, 12 Months etc.
    -List Sifter: if i use http://ws.audioscrobbler.com/2.0/user/username/lovedtracks.rss?limit=300 to import my lastfm list on the list Sifter Tab it loads the whole list. But i can not "Add all to Playlist"

I use win 7 64 on a i5 machine.

• clown_parade said:
    BrightShadow said:

I see that you have mentioned a future GW2 on your site. Will that version possibly be featuring a radio option, like on spotify, I hope. I been nagging about this for over a year now, still haven't given up hope either. :) Although, I must admit that I haven't taken you up on your suggestion of emailing you at least once week. Would it honestly help you in the motivational department? :) If so, I'll definitely do it, for you and/or us listeners, thanks

• n25last a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 oct. 2011, 16h43m

song is not found

When I import last.fm playlists some songs highlights by red colour and playing stops. Is it possible to skip this songs and play next automatically?

• audi_max a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 nov. 2011, 21h15m

select soundcard

choosing the output device would be nice.
    so i would be able to do prelistinig and playing on two different soundcards!

• malliorb a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 nov. 2011, 14h37m

API Error: Invalid Client

Right now Groovewalrus version 0.351 every time a select a song to play I receive the error message - "Grooveshark Error: API Error: Invalid Client"

What's happened? I am unabele to play or search for music

Rap is to music as Etch-a-Sketch is to art
  • yellow status again...

i´m using 0.353 and i tried replacing the API tinysong-key or whatever with another one, but it didn´t work, i want to listen to some new music soo bad >.<

• Re: yellow status again...

starface606 said:
    i´m using 0.353 and i tried replacing the API tinysong-key or whatever with another one, but it didn´t work, i want to listen to some new music soo bad >.<

Yeah, you shouldn't have to do that anymore. If you're in Germany you might have got blocked though. 0.354 has proxy support which may help if it's blocked in your browser too.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.