Sorry, I simply can't date you if...

• Sorry, I simply can't date you if...

You have no clue who Kurt Cobain is.

Resonance: Indie Music Vibes
  • You iron your socks.

• You boast that you'd readily take a bullet for your cat rather than any human being because humanity sucks.

• Who's Kurt Cobain?

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 mai 2011, 11h04m
    You smoke. Yuk

• Humanity does suck actually. Cats and puppies will love you unconditionally and I doubt your cat will take up a semi-auto and shoot back ;-)

• xCobe a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 mai 2011, 11h08m
    ViviaMore said:
    You smoke. Yuk

This. I don't think there's anything else that would actually put me completely off somebody. Except drugs ofcourse, but it kind of falls in the same category i suppose.

He who makes a beast out of himself
    gets rid of the pain of being a man.
    • Kennoth a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 mai 2011, 11h28m
    xCobe said:
    ViviaMore said:
    You smoke. Yuk

This. I don't think there's anything else that would actually put me completely off somebody. Except drugs ofcourse, but it kind of falls in the same category i suppose.

I third that. Seeing a cute girl smoke is such a turn off for me.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• bobcot87 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 mai 2011, 12h14m
    Wow I wouldn't get many dates from last.fm users then!!

I won't date anyone who's a member of the BNP or any other far-right political party

To live in the hearts we leave behind
    Is not to die

• Kennoth a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 mai 2011, 12h23m
    ...you're playing hard to get.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• bobcot87 said:

I won't date anyone who's a member of the BNP or any other far-right political party

You would be able to get me.

• Utilisateur
    • 3 mai 2011, 13h08m
    yellowcarpet said:
    bobcot87 said:

I have a feeling that may be because you seem to have left you standards in a field somewhere and were never bothered to go get them back? =P

• if you are dumb or if you have dirt under your nails

• Utilisateur
    • 3 mai 2011, 13h21m
    Having a 'tude of any variety really puts me off, and not just with potential dates - this applies to people in general. I'm always overcome with the need to tell them to "relax and scrub the sand from their genitals".

People with really strong dogmatic beliefs. This is partly my own fault, because I never 100% believe or subscribe to anything. I find the mindset of people who have an idealogy suspect and alien.

People that tan themselves into a strong shade of orange. Whilst i'm willing to concur that i'm not exactly attractive (I prefer to say ugly and comfortable ;p) who on earth gets turned on by horribly tanned skin? Why would any sane human being be attracted to that?! Just leave your skin alone! Your English for christ sake, your supposed to be pale and rosy-cheeked. But, judging by the gypsies who emerge from hibernation during the summer months to go shopping I seem to be in the minority...

• Utilisateur
    • 3 mai 2011, 13h25m
    Selfsurprise said:
    People that tan themselves into a strong shade of orange. Whilst i'm willing to concur that i'm not exactly attractive (I prefer to say ugly and comfortable ;p) who on earth gets turned on by horribly tanned skin? Why would any sane human being be attracted to that?! Just leave your skin alone! Your English for christ sake, your supposed to be pale and rosy-cheeked. But, judging by the gypsies who emerge from hibernation during the summer months to go shopping I seem to be in the minority...

Allow me to introduce you to the term 'Chav'

I just remembered another.. I cant date you, or be your friend for that matter, if you like N-Dubz.

• Utilisateur
    • 3 mai 2011, 13h27m
    xCobe said:

I just remembered another.. I cant date you, or be your friend for that matter, if you like N-Dubz.

This raises a further point. Are chavs strictly speaking human? I'm willing to compromise with 'divergent hominid species'.

:p

• Utilisateur
    • 3 mai 2011, 13h35m
    Selfsurprise said:
    xCobe said:

This raises a further point. Are chavs strictly speaking human? I'm willing to compromise with 'divergent hominid species'.

:p

Oh they are human, i believe they have some kind of disease. Similar to downs, but they have a severe taste defect, mostly with music and clothing, and they suffer from a lack of sense and have a speech impediment. It is indeed traumatic, but its terminal and can't be prevented as unfortunately they are born with it.

It's best not to look too much into it, it'll only make you feel sick.

• xCobe said:
    yellowcarpet said:
    bobcot87 said:

I have a feeling that may be because you seem to have left you standards in a field somewhere and were never bothered to go get them back? =P

I have no standard, yes.

• 'People with really strong dogmatic beliefs. This is partly my own fault, because I never 100% believe or subscribe to anything. I find the mindset of people who have an idealogy [sic] [sic]suspect and alien.'

I see this hasn't stopped you using ideologically loaded terms like 'gypsy' and, later on, 'chav'.

K.x

• I agree with 'tanned' - Have never thought that was an attractive look. Was just chatting in one of our groups, about my blindingly white legs.

What do dermatologists call a sun tan? Skin damage ;-)

• DMasta718 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 mai 2011, 15h47m
    Rude or simply a idiot.

Well...that's like your opinion, man.
  • xCobe said:
    I don't think there's anything else that would actually put me completely off somebody. Except drugs ofcourse, but it kind of falls in the same category i suppose.

So you do not date girls drinking alcohol? (And i don't have a problem with a girl smoking a joint every once and a while.)

Call me superficial but i would not date a girl if she was above average fat or ugly or stupid.

• I would not date a ned, or someone too fat or too mean or too unattractive. But other than that my standards are fairly low.

• Utilisateur
    • 3 mai 2011, 16h23m
    game_of_pricks said:
    I see this hasn't stopped you using ideologically loaded terms like 'gypsy' and, later on, 'chav'.

K.x

Thats what i've been doing wrong all these years! Thank you game_of_pricks. Thank you for making me see the error of my ways!

(nobody tell him/her, but i'm actually lying... ;p )

• Utilisateur
    • 3 mai 2011, 16h28m
    X-25or6to4 said:
    xCobe said:
    I don't think there's anything else that would actually put me completely off somebody. Except drugs ofcourse, but it kind of falls in the same category i suppose.

So you do not date girls drinking alcohol? (And i don't have a problem with a girl smoking a joint every once and a while.)

Call me superficial but i would not date a girl if she was above average fat or ugly or stupid.

I don't think anybody refers alcohol to drugs, but if you do, then - except alcohol*

At the end if the day, being superficial doesn't really come into it, you have to be physically attracted to the person you're 'dating'. People generally don't like hearing it because they too quick to call it shallow, but it's the truth.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.