Sorry, I simply can't date you if...

• Kennoth said:
    leighdobson said:
    XJ220RACER said:
    If you're mean. The minute a girl gets mean or disapproving of me, she loses at least 100 points of attractiveness.

I'm the opposite of this. I like to be treated mean... especially in the bedroom o_O

There's a big difference between having a mean/bitchy personality and being mean in the bedroom as an arranged consentual behavior.

I like it both ways. I like having to put a lot of effort in to make her happy.

• unbirthday a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 fév. 2012, 2h25m
    If you've never played Portal. Sorry.

• Kennoth a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 fév. 2012, 3h09m
    leighdobson said:
    Kennoth said:
    leighdobson said:
    XJ220RACER said:
    If you're mean. The minute a girl gets mean or disapproving of me, she loses at least 100 points of attractiveness.

I'm the opposite of this. I like to be treated mean... especially in the bedroom o_O

There's a big difference between having a mean/bitchy personality and being mean in the bedroom as an arranged consentual behavior.

You'd just love this girl I'm chatting with then, she's the epitome of a moody b... woman. :)

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• diantc333 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 fév. 2012, 3h33m
    ... if you smoke.

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 fév. 2012, 5h09m
    If you're already dating someone else >:o

• If you're going to assault me with double standards.

• Kennoth said:
    leighdobson said:
    Kennoth said:
    leighdobson said:
    XJ220RACER said:

You'd just love this girl I'm chatting with then, she's the epitome of a moody b... woman. :)

Well then send her my way :D

• Utilisateur
    • 14 fév. 2012, 18h18m
    If you are a hypocrite.

• Kennoth a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 fév. 2012, 22h06m
    leighdobson said:
    Kennoth said:
    leighdobson said:
    Kennoth said:
    leighdobson said:
    XJ220RACER said:

Well then send her my way :D

Maybe, for a price ;)

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• Utilisateur
    • 15 fév. 2012, 13h31m
    If you are shorter than me.

• holly75 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 15 fév. 2012, 14h50m
    If you are obsessed with video games.

If you're a condescending twat that talks down about people's nationality.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
    • Utilisateur
    • 15 fév. 2012, 19h44m
    unbirthday said:
    If you are shorter than me.

Thats a rather hostile attitude towards dwarves and halflings!

:3

• Is a hobbit classed as a halfling?

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
    • lawynd a dit :...
    • Abonné
    • 15 fév. 2012, 22h28m
    Yes, men and elves refer to them as halflings. ;)

Official recorder of Schrödinger's Tampon.

Quote of the moment - "They tried to get me to eat haggis but I couldn't stomach it."
  • I really need to revist my LOTR DVDs.

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • If you have cancer.

• If you have a Lazy eye
    Not to be mean but, I find it too hard to carry on a conversation with you looking off to the side all the time.

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 fév. 2012, 4h24m
    If you aren't down for adventure.

• unbirthday said:
    If you aren't down for adventure.
    You could have stopped after the first 4 words there.

• If you have room temperature IQ

• if you're not willing to listen to my music or new music

• If you're not kind to animals.

• stori11 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 4 mars 2012, 22h09m
    If you're selfish, I hate that.

• If you haven't lost your baby teeth yet. Seriously.

• Utilisateur
    • 5 mars 2012, 4h17m
    If you're not more social than me.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.