Guess an artist the above user dislikes

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 29 fév. 2012, 21h45m
    Bugger... your harder than the others. So far i've just been picking bands I myself like and thats usually worked :p Nice taste.

Reuben

leeprice17 said:
    Crystal Castles

Wrong! ;D I think CC's self-titled is a brilliant album. Especially the song Black Panther

• Utilisateur
    • 29 fév. 2012, 23h06m
  • I'm guessing Metallica...

• Utilisateur
    • 1 mars 2012, 3h25m
    • Utilisateur
    • 1 mars 2012, 14h15m

I don't think i've done your's yet Willard,though I haven't heard of most of the people in your library they must be pretty obscure but from what i've listened to at the moment I don't have any major dislike towards it.

let's see SelfSurprise ... Running Wild

• Justin Bieber

• Utilisateur
    • 1 mars 2012, 21h03m

Subklinik

Sooto said:
    Pendulum.

You've hit the nail on the head with that one Sooto. Job well done for managing to point out one of my least favorite acts... :D

• hmm..Britney Spears

• Utilisateur
    • 2 mars 2012, 14h54m
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 mars 2012, 23h07m
    ^ You've got yourself a rather interesting library! I'll have to think a bit harder... :p

My Name Is Ian

• Lorie

• Utilisateur
    • 7 mars 2012, 14h02m

Uniform

coffee_au_lait said:
    Lorie

I'm sure I would if I knew who he/she/they was.

• Hard to say...

Fat Tulips

The rose of Earth is the lily of Heaven.
    http://yamathespacefish.deviantart.com
  • Let's see...

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Numah said:
    Miley Cyrus

Quite right.

• sheasavage a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 mars 2012, 17h11m
    Hm, your mix is so eclectic. How 'bout... (Don't want to be too obvious. I think saying "Nickleback" or "Rihanna" is basically a cop out.)
    Slayer?
    :P Something completely random and not particularly based off of any suspicions.

"The end is really fucking nigh..."
    -
    Graffiti in 28 Days Later

"No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness."
    -
    Aristotle

"This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and I'll look down and whisper 'No.'"
    -
    Rorschach in Watchmen
    • 2bloo4U a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 mars 2012, 23h24m
    Well, we only have one artist in common, which suggests that you might not like most of the stuff I listen to. Like you though, I don't want to be too obvious, so um...
    Perfume, I guess.

• Poarstman said:
    Herbert von Karajan: Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra

O_o. I have absolutely no idea who they are... and are they performers of composed classical music, or do they compose their own stuff?

You would hate Cannibal Corpse.

• Utilisateur
    • 9 mars 2012, 4h00m
    For future reference, I don't dislike Metallica, I do enjoy everything up to ...and Justice for All, it's after that when things get sketchy for me.

I think you'd dislike Sunn O))).

• James Blunt

sheasavage said:
    Hm, your mix is so eclectic. How 'bout... (Don't want to be too obvious. I think saying "Nickleback" or "Rihanna" is basically a cop out.)
    Slayer?
    :P Something completely random and not particularly based off of any suspicions.

I might have liked Slayer a few years ago. Not now though.

• Kennoth a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 avr. 2012, 19h08m
    Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• X-25or6to4 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 avr. 2012, 22h56m
    Id go for Radiohead

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.