Ask the Person below a Question

• I have no actual issue with it, the thing that pisses me off if those people that just have to let everyone know they are gay. Do you want a fucking medal or something? A big fluffy pink one with a double ended dildo attached for you and your boyfriend? I know a gay guy and you wouldn't guess he was gay because he's just a normal guy that happens to like man ass.

What is your opinion of Rupert Murdoch?

• I don't really care about him..

are you taking vitamins regularly?

• Nope, I tend to eat enough food.

Do you love this short-discussion-concept where nobody tries to disprove your answers as much as I do?

• I do. It's awesome.

Do you have an embarrassing story?

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 mai 2012, 19h42m
    yes

Are you tired?

• Kennoth a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 mai 2012, 21h24m
    A bit.

What is your embarrassing story?

Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

• I don't want to tell it because it's embarrassing

are you broke?

• mean2u444 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 mai 2012, 12h30m
    Lol yes. Unfortunately being a University student means I live on the bottom rung of society.

If a zombie apocalypse happens, how long do you think you'd survive?

• Utilisateur
    • 9 mai 2012, 13h16m
    Maybe for a few months.

How would you prefer the humanity to end?

Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

• My doomsday device.

Do you prefer bad girls/boys or good girls/boys?

• Utilisateur
    • 9 mai 2012, 14h28m
    Something in the middle.

You?

• RailgunX a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 mai 2012, 18h45m
    Edges can be sharpened or dulled, no matter to me.

Have a favorite analogy?

• When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

Have you ever accidentally broken someone's glasses?

• Nope !

Which kind of sports do you like the most ?

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
    • [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 mai 2012, 23h59m
    Baseball, definitely. I like all sports to some extent, but baseball will always be my favorite to play and watch. I also love playing kickball (where you kick the ball instead of hitting it with a bat) and really want to try cricket.

Who was your favorite band or musician 3 years ago?

• i think CMX, same as now

can you pick locks?

a friendly look, a kindly smile, one good act, and life's worthwhile

The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table
  • yeah, since I was 13

are you happy the way you are?

• Yeah, for the most part. There are some things I'd like to change (could change) but they don't pissed me off enough to actually make me do anything about them.

Guess that means I'm content enough.

What are you listening to right now?

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • Currently Rabbit in Your Headlights

Which brings me to my question:
    Why are or aren't you afraid of dying?

• Utilisateur
    • 10 mai 2012, 12h51m
    I'm afraid of nonexistence. As weird as that may sound.

What about yourself?

• Me? How nice of you to ask. :p I'm not afraid of death, I do understand why you're afraid of nonexistence though. I'm not afraid of death nor nonexistence because I see death more as a motivation to live my life and enjoy living it. Surely the moment when I'm dying (however that will be) I might curse and think I didn't enjoy it enough but I guess everybody will have that feeling. So you might be able to discuss that I'm afraid of not living enough, but not of dying. Semantics probably to some. :p

I'm kind of awkward now because the polite thing to do would be ask a new question towards kennoth but then again it'd be impolite towards the concept of this thread and other posters. :(

I'll just ask another question, and everybody can answer!

What do you have in your life that you're certain of? Except death obviously.

• unbirthday a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 mai 2012, 14h25m
    I am loved.

The rest is pretty unstable.

Same Q

• herman1155 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 mai 2012, 14h59m
    Love from my parents, they've always been there for me for moral support and encouragement.

Can I ask the same question that has been asked twice already?

The true perfection of man lies not in what man has, but in what man is.
    - Oscar Wilde

"free

"free

"free

• Utilisateur
    • 10 mai 2012, 15h28m
    Yes you can. This is anarchy babe.

Do you like watching MMA?

• Hell yes. GSP <3
    Do you like to wear baseball caps?

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.