PATRIOTIC AMERICANS.

• aibom a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 21 avr. 2010, 6h21m

PATRIOTIC AMERICANS.

Don't know if everyone here has seen this yet but...they sure learned them innocent children that a boot up your ass and a gunshot in your waist is the American way, eh?
    What was all that American pride stuff Fox News was shoving down our throat, and about how we're this great nation of heroes and freedom who showed the Nazis who's boss?

I feel even more like a part of Nazi Germany right now. Everyone is treating Obama, who hasn't been able to show much more than a major concern for major Corporations with a minor concern for average Americans, as a Communist traitor.

• Демократия же, ёпт!

• Bongair a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 30 juin 2010, 8h02m
    Wow, that's just horrendous ;\
    Yeah, this kinda shit makes you wanna give up on mankind.

• CotBayun a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 6 jui. 2010, 12h34m

Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden

A truly patriotic concept album based on military history with special accent on Gettysburg Battle. Glory and tragedy of the sons of one country that have to fight each other for the purpose of pride and duty. I wish someone managed to look that way on my country's history and on our own Civil War. He would have created our own Perekop Trilogy ))

Interestingly enough, cover art and booklet are by popular Russian artist, Leo Hao.

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 août 2010, 16h41m
    Wow that video is really disturbing

• Modifié par smithee1407 le 9 oct. 2010, 17h26m

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 mars 2011, 21h07m
    I don't think these people are patriotic Americans; they're patriotic to the government and to authority. It's sad.

• morsefan a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 mars 2011, 20h45m
    It really is. I'm an american who loves america and I hate my government. They're corrupt. So is everyone else's.

you're all a bunch of nerds.
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.