Why people don't like America?

• Why people don't like America?

I don't like America I'm bein honest and I wanted to know your reason for not likin America if you don't like it and if you do then tell me your reasons for liking it...?! Thanks.
    <3
    Ashi Boo

RANDALL&&GRACE<3
    • THE--DOYLE a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 15 nov. 2008, 4h42m
    What are your reasons

• Kamon69 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 15 nov. 2008, 6h11m
    USA is not America ¬¬

PICO PAL QUE LO LEA XD

• Ovton a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 1 déc. 2008, 22h24m
    I can't see the flag of the USA anymore. Following the logic of the stupid hard-liners, it should be forbidden just as the swastika.

• Utilisateur
    • 1 déc. 2008, 23h39m

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 déc. 2008, 5h13m
    ?

• formulas a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 déc. 2008, 10h40m
    I would be dishonest if I said I didn't hate the America. I do hate it, so really, so deeply and, yes, so rightly.

America has been, and continues to be, the sponsor, enabler, protector, and justifier of people's misery for the last fifty years.

America is the author of fifty years of suffering, death, bereavement, occupation, oppression, homelessness, and victimization.

America is the usurper of people's right to human rights, democracy, civil liberties, development, and dignified life.

America is the protector, maintainer, sustainer and guarantor of despotism, dictatorship, dynastic fiefdoms, and brutal autocracies, theocracies, oligarchies, and monarchies.

I love free fresh pussy
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 déc. 2008, 11h41m
    True. The video above is a speech by Volker Pispers who hits the nail on the head. It is subtitled in the English language.

Here is a telling photo collection:

http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/fotostrecke-31571.html

• Politicians and economists from USA want their system as a model for the world ... For the exclusive benefit of USA ...

• Utilisateur
    • 2 déc. 2008, 19h56m
    The jews!

• aix2 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 déc. 2008, 20h56m
    I LOVE the United States. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else....
    well...., maybe the United Kingdom, France, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, or somewhere in Canada! They have good health care, not as much poverty, crime or violence, and I heard racism is a lot less prominent (although it does exist) in these countries, especially Canada.
    Other than that! Yay USA!

• Jinkyjonk a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 4 déc. 2008, 21h15m
    Its not that I dislike America, its a lovely country. My problem with it is the people that live there, their mentality, their way of life, their government. My problem is fundamentally with everything America (the ethos, not the physical place) and Americans represent. Fuck America, fuck it, fuck capitalism.

"The Americans will always do the right thing... after they've exhausted all the alternatives." -Winston Churchill.

If you a coward you fi leave out the badness.
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 déc. 2008, 11h47m
    Jinkyjonk said:
    Its not that I dislike America, its a lovely country. My problem with it is the people that live there, their mentality, their way of life, their government. My problem is fundamentally with everything America (the ethos, not the physical place) and Americans represent. Fuck America, fuck it, fuck capitalism.

"The Americans will always do the right thing... after they've exhausted all the alternatives." -Winston Churchill.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

• Tamani a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 déc. 2008, 17h12m
    I love America

• bloodywalls_ sagte:
    The jews!

Fuck You, Nazi!

• Utilisateur
    • 14 déc. 2008, 9h27m
    Tamani said:
    I love America

Why?

• Matser32 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 15 déc. 2008, 18h09m
    Tamani said:
    I love America

LIAR!

• Utilisateur
    • 16 déc. 2008, 23h11m
    people dislike America

• Tamani a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 déc. 2008, 0h13m

°°

Sayf-Udeen said:
    Tamani said:
    I love America

Why?

Because it's beautiful, because it's cheap, because stores smell good, because gives u opportunities, because it's clean......And don't blame americans just because of their president

• Utilisateur
    • 18 déc. 2008, 6h07m

Re: °°

Tamani said:
    Sayf-Udeen said:
    Tamani said:
    I love America

Why?

Because it's beautiful, because it's cheap, because stores smell good, because gives u opportunities, because it's clean......And don't blame americans just because of their president

now compare all of those things to Canada, Australia, Sweden, Japan, Switzerland, Denmark, Germany and New Zealand to name a few.

• Im sorta surprised that your interested... A few things I dont like about the states, the government and its corporate ties, the unconstitutional income tax and federal reserve system, blatant ignorance of the masses to anything of any actual importance and unquestionable patriotic following to the point of blindness. Oooh and not revealing technology and information (http://www.disclosureproject.org/).

But its not all Americans fault, your about as brainwashed as China, albeit in a more "entertaining" way, well... if you think paris hilton and tom cruise are entertaining. Its unfortunate, but if the states does not weed out the bought politicians and the small wealthy men controlling it at the top then it wont last, and that's a pity because it has the potential to be the best, right now.... you could easily end up a third world state. And you don't know this, because your not being told it. Thank your corporate sponsored news networks.

• van_zee a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 déc. 2008, 19h08m

Modifié par van_zee le 1 mai 2013, 12h07m
    • Utilisateur
    • 20 déc. 2008, 9h32m
    I don't hate America. I just hate Bush and the corrupt government. The only thing that bothers me about America, is that they see themselves as the best.

• Wuwik a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 20 déc. 2008, 13h02m
    Mainly because of their ignorance (Americans).

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.