• DopeRican a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 avr. 2009, 3h05m

Music Game

try and guess from what songs these are...

and then...

Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
    Step 2: Post a line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
    Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
    Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
    Step 5: If you like the game post your own!

1. "Dr. Kill giving the rap dosage postage, signed, sealed delivered distrbuted through the hood/muthphucka whats good?"

2. "I'm old school from the days of the old champion hoodies with the pointy tops"

3. "A hood nigga lost with no direction/so he bought a black smith-n-wessun/strapped on his vest n' thats his protection"

4. "Y'all talk about bricks when you know who move em/Us real niggas make withdrawls, while y'all go through em"

5. "Saying you a killa/Saying that you strapped/I been to ya hood/niggaz say u wack"

6. "Got money on my mind on top of money for a case/Pulling up on swangers telling niggas gimme space"

7. "Wanna kick it with me cuz i kick it with the high class/Y'all didnt wanna kick it when i was down on my ass" (this has 2 answers)

8. "Life: Difficult times, and mad crimes/Some pay the price while others refine/Blessed are those who struggle/God loves you/Wisdom is the principle thing of Kings and Queens"

9. "We opposites your pain is my pleasure/Smacking your protector/Chill in my sector/mind of malcolm on his way back from Mecca" (3 possible answers)

10. "Some cats die trying to reach it/Don't even know what their reaching for/If they don't get it/Then why we teaching for?"

11. "Chopping down trees for the next prison made/Seperating us from slaves/ with 30 dollars of pay"

12. "I'm at a point in my life/Where its sort of like i'm pointing a knife/So sharp be the joints that I write"

13. "Miami life at any price keep my pockets right/Fuck the po-lice Miami Life ain't nothing nice"

14. "We gonna make you lose control/and before u know/u gonna hit the floor"

15. "I'd be like Bill Gates/If i didn't spend ill cake/To get real baked/and spend my day in a chill place"

16. "Got caught with a few razors/But I ain't mad at that/Cuz anyone can catch a good one in my habitat"

17. "Sun in to Sun out/I'ma keep the gun out/Nigga running his mouth/I'ma blow his tongue out"

18. "Fa sho the hot sauce stays on my fish"

19. "I fuck with the white boys/skaters and bike boys/tho we act different our struggles alike boy"

20. "I'm like fuck a bitch/And fuck you too/What a punk muthaphucka like u gon' do?"

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.