• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 déc. 2006, 19h46m

Electronic music not in English?

Hi, I just created 2 new groups European Music In European Languages and Foreign Music (Non-English)

If you like music in other languages you should join, but I was also wondering if someone on the forum could help me out with connections, tack/takk/tak/kiitos/danke/merci/gracias/etc :)

(sorry if this is considered "spam", I don't know how last.fm groups feel about mentioning others...)

P.S... in the group description... "modren"??? :P

• jim_bomb a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 31 déc. 2006, 10h13m
    Try Dreamlin from Belarus, it's in Russian. The sound is a bit between ambient and acid jazz, a bit like Red Snapper. I know I've promoted other bands from Belarus,on this forum: but I like to try the tag radios for different countries when I have free time and to be honest the stuff from Belarus, perhaps suprisingly, has been the stuff that's impressed me the most

• cixxxj a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 7 mars 2008, 10h56m
    Give the new italian outfit Novoix a listen . Previews of their first album on their space Novoix's space

..: Play another sound :..
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.