And the winner is...

• Treeoche a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 17 jan. 2008, 23h42m

And the winner is...

I was listening to a last.fm station of artists similar to Venetian Snares and I was getting some pretty cool stuff, but I ran across a song that was absolutely superb, exactly what I wanted. Unfortunately none of the information about the song came up.

This song put me in a momentary state of Synesthesia, I could literally feel and see the textures of the different sounds. It was a very complex arrangement flowing from ambient washes of noise back into the intricate rhythm that disregarded any concept of a time signature (a lot like Venetian Snares in avoiding all cliched beats, but maintaining more repetition of the beats).

So what I'm looking for now would be some combination of Aphex Twin's "Come to Daddy", the interesting sounds of Boards of Canada and the extreme, ultra-fresh drums of Venetian Snares.

I'm not necessarily expecting to be able to find this exact song again but if someone could point me in a better direction I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks

• Boy, thats hard. I'll try if i can. :)

Praise the Lord, Jesus Christ, for He is good! :D
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.