Best duet ever!

• Best duet ever!

What is your best duet what you ever hear?

____Mind & Body & Spirit____
    ~there*were*a*million*stars*~
    ~~*~*C_**__*at*North*Point*~

• Szaddit a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 fév. 2009, 19h06m
    Well, what I like best is changing from time to time, therefore I can't name "my best" duet, only some favourites.

As he is already mentioned, Peter Gabriel done a lot of good duets with different vocalists, for example:

Peter Gabriel & Alison Goldfrapp with The Time of the Turning from OVO. I don't know why, but Alison Goldfrapp is not mentioned in the credits of this album.

Peter Gabriel & Laurie Anderson with This Is The Picture as another track form So.

Peter Gabriel & Paula Cole with Come Talk To Me (Live Version) from Secret World Live

Gruß/Regards
    Szaddit
  • Nick Cave & Kylie Minogue - Where The Wild Roses Grow

• Joe Jackson and Elaine Caswell's Happy Ending comes close to best!

Elaine isn't known very well. But I found it nice to read about her. Elaine appears to have sung in a band called Pandora's Box, on their only album Original Sin. On that, she sang It's All Coming Back To Me Now, which is known by the interpretation of Celine Dion. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elaine_Caswell

Listening is better than having
    • Randwer a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 déc. 2011, 12h35m
    Kiss by Scout Niblett and Bonnie Prince Billy

They don't trust us, why should we trust them, then?
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.