Whats with all the speed metal?

• Whats with all the speed metal?

I can't hit the BAN button fast enough, but it seems to come in waves of 5 in a row. :)

• Hang in there. Before long you'll get some Native American New Age or maybe some Indian Pop. :)

It's an eccletic group, for sure.

• brianwelsch said:
    Hang in there. Before long you'll get some Native American New Age or maybe some Indian Pop. :)

It's an eccletic group, for sure.

I have heard some cool stuff that I had never heard before. It's kind of freaky actually how the last.fm "deejay" flows through the tunes. One song is super mellow, trippy and quiet, then the next is some death metal. They should code it to try to do a proper blending job based on bpm or something.

It is growing on me, I find interface a bit clunky etc and it would be nice to know when a song is going to end so you know how long you have to click on the favorite or ban buttons. But all in all very interesting.

• Death metal

makes you feel alive. ;)

• I was listening to some Nile yesterday. Not too shabby. Local boys, too.

• The Nile stuff

Probably came from me..

Brian, you should try Karl Sanders (sideproject by the front figure of Nile). It's ambient + egyptian. One of my definite favorites when I want soft music...

• I ended out listening to Nile from Rhapsody, but I might have read the name on your list. I remember a guy I worked with about 7 years ago mentioning some buddies of his were in a metal band and they had some Egyptian name. It could have been Nile, because they're from Greenville, SC which is where I was living at the time. Not much of a name drop there, but kind of neat.

I'll check out Karl Sanders, sounds like something I'd probably like. Thanks.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.