• Tecfan a dit :...
    • Event Moderator
    • 1 oct. 2008, 20h27m

What did you think of the new episode?

What did you think of the new episode?

(I loved it.)

If you're into /, you might enjoy my (free) tracks: Tecfan
  • Grr-r-r...

Damn! I haven't seen it! :n( I live in Mexico, and like 4 months ago (maybe more, I don't remember) I saw the end of the first season. I'm longing to see this new one... But surely will be about next year or so :n'(, but I'll be very patient and expect the best! You should post some spoilers (:nD), I don't mind ;n).

La liberté c'est une prison, l'egalité c'est une contradiction et la fraternité existe seulement par convenience
    Krzystof Kieslowsky

• It was really good. I laughed all the way through the episode.

• Dunlopzu a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 oct. 2008, 14h26m
    Humm, not quiet what I had imagine , I would love to see a new "bug" so KC most kill Chuck , but Chuck and Sarah would run away and be hunted by KC , and fall in love ect..

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 oct. 2008, 6h29m
    oh god! new episode must be perfect but i haven't seen yet because i live in Istanbul, doubtless i will watch on dvd ,soon. damn! :)

• imcuminin a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 juin 2009, 5h44m
    I loved it whoot!!! it scared me at first when nooo then as it got to the end I was like ok phew!!! Ma main man chuck is all grow up!! *ahhh* *_* ^_^ X_X
    xD ;P :D

• Tecfan a dit :...
    • Event Moderator
    • 21 juin 2009, 19h40m
    hahah wut.

If you're into /, you might enjoy my (free) tracks: Tecfan
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.