How did you discover Bruno's music?

• jlg29387 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 sept. 2010, 0h04m

How did you discover Bruno's music?

Here we say when we discover Bruno Mars.

Well, I discovered him, When I listened "Nothin 'on you" and inmediately I loved his voice. ^ _ ^

• Stoffie2 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 6 mars 2011, 21h59m
    i first likes his song just the way you are, and i listened to his album at simfy, a website where you can listen to music for free, and i fell in love with his music.

• brazgirl a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 jan. 2012, 0h31m
    i first discovered him last year.......i didnt imediately fall in love with him, but this christmas, wow i dont even know what happened , i just suddenly liked him, and then when i heard the song "marry me" it was decided: i had become a bruno mars addict........hahahahahahaha....now i cant even stay for like 3 hours without listening to one of his songs

D :)
  • It was september, the year 2011.....

Believe it or not....It was a dream. I had a dream of the Grenade music video before I ever even watched it for the first time! After the dream I was in love with the man called "Bruno Mars." Even though I knew nothing of him. When I watched the video for the first time I was a little confused, but I didn't question what had happened. Afterwards I became the most obsessed hooligan ever! I know every lyric and every fact!

• sophh97xo a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 6 mars 2014, 20h27m
    probably when the lazy song came out

• sophh97xo a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 6 mars 2014, 20h27m
    probably when the lazy song came out

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.