Thing I dislike the most about new Last.fm

• Reorxo a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 août 2010, 15h10m

Thing I dislike the most about new Last.fm

Even today I still thought about this.

It's easily the top bar followed by how the profile is no longer spread on all sides of the page, but rather stacked in the middle. This website used to look alot "softer", the colours were actually a pleasure.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060102103818/http://www.last.fm/

Modifié par Reorxo le 18 août 2011, 1h43m
    • [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 21 sept. 2010, 11h25m
    FUCKING SHOUTBOX IS DOWN ON PAGE, AND I CAN'T GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god it's annoying!!! X-(

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 7 juin 2011, 5h25m
    I definitely agree with you Reorxo. Your whole profile is squooshed. It's a terrible design and an awful use of space.

I hate the fact that my friends are shoved into a dark, tiny corner at the bottom of the page. That's one of the most important things to me. I want it up front and center.

Users should be able to customize their page layout and move boxes around. It's not difficult to program and many other web sites do it (Yahoo, for examples).

There are so many things I hate about last.fm since the evil takeover, but the biggest, by far, is the apathy. The bigwigs don't give a flying fuck about us. We can scream at them until we're blue in the face and they won't even glance at us. All this protesting, complaining, letter writing, none of it penetrates their thick skulls. Last.fm users are dropping like flies and they are still deaf to us.

This place gets crappier and crappier every day. All we can do is watch it die a slow, horrible death.

• the overly stream lined layout and what others have mentioned here.

it was just objectively so much better, what the fuck did they think when they hopped to the web2.0 (web for idiots) bandwagon..

• The player! The fuckin' player for when u r listening individually to each track from an artist. I miss the old player of course. :(

Praise the Lord, Jesus Christ, for He is good! :D
  • I miss the weekly neighbors. The neighbors in the new last.fm rarly change.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.