1st band you can remember hearing...

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 17 nov. 2006, 1h44m

First band you remember seeing and/or hearing for the first time ever.

I remember being in a shopping centre and walking past a T.V with billy joel's - up town girl on, I think I was about 4 at the time.

• nenokkias a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 17 nov. 2006, 15h56m

Modifié par nenokkias le 18 août 2007, 8h53m
  • First song was probably "Dance Hall Days" by Wang Chung around 1984, listening to a tape of my mother...

• Utilisateur
    • 25 nov. 2006, 8h54m

Modifié par un utilisateur supprimé le 9 jan. 2009, 6h38m
    • ih8radio a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 nov. 2006, 0h04m
    Yo, I have no idea what the first band I ever heard was. I do, however, remember that the first concert I ever went to was the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. No lie.

• Phattie-Kat said:
    Your mother is Wang Chung? Or did you mean off?!

Ahahahahahahah!!!!! Sorry... My mother bought the tape! She was a Wang Chung's fan! Have you ever listened to this group?
    p.s. Forgive me! My english is not very good... :)

• xxEarLxx a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 29 nov. 2006, 14h39m
    video killed the video star.the bugles on the radio , betwin two different radio shows. it was the jingle of the show i think.

do good things and good thing happens
    • pitpawten a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 déc. 2006, 15h43m
    One for the Road on vynil with my parents. My brothers weren't born yet so I wasn't older than 2.

Wow this really is a trip down memory lane, cause I remember sitting there with my parents and listening to records, and one of them was an old Alfred Hitchcock album of stories, and I remember trying to tell them that it scared me, but they couldn't understand me, and I was frustrated. I now have a 2 year old of my own and know why they couldn't understand what I was saying.

Kind of cool to remember that.

Elijah
    • tech_noir a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 déc. 2006, 9h55m
    Dio, as my cousins used to be deep fans

• One of my earliest memories of life is singing "Freeze Frame" by the J Geils Band in my mom's station wagon. I also vividly remember hearing "Lucky Star" by Madonna in the station wagon and singing along to it around the same time.

• ChrissyM a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 jan. 2007, 4h59m
    Wham!

Wake me up before you go go.

I remember it being a major part of my childhood....
    da da da Jitterbug....

This is what comes from being born in 1980.

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me" ~ C.S. Lewis
  • First band I remember hearing

God I can remember from as early as maybe 2 my dad playing Celebrate on vinyl. I loved it. One other early, early memory would be dancing in the kitchen with my parents listening to I Feel for You.

• mediacrap a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 29 jan. 2007, 16h20m

My first

The first song I remember hearing was Queen's RADIO GAGA...

first casette tape I bought was Poison's Open Up and Say AHH ...but only after seeing their I WANT ACTION TONIGHT video on tv...to find out that song wasn't on that album...

the year was 1988...

Men who wore make-up became normal to me...

• Utilisateur
    • 30 jan. 2007, 0h59m

Modifié par un utilisateur supprimé le 25 avr. 2012, 6h25m
    • Benjirii a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 30 jan. 2007, 16h53m
    Strangely enough my memory is a bit blurred on the matter of me during young age. I blame the alcohol ;).

hmmm... I do remember my first favorite song. How could you not love it ... Living Doll

• ZiegooPVM a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 fév. 2007, 0h23m
    Hello!!

My father always heard his records of Deep Purple , Queen, Rolling Stones,... but I can´t remember one single song.

But the first I´m sure I remember is The Final Countdown.
    Maybe, the year was 1985... 1986. I forgot, haha. :)

God save the "Freddie Mercury´s band"!
    group: Música en Teruel
    Liga ACB
    • Utilisateur
    • 6 fév. 2007, 20h02m
    yeah, I do remember The Final Countdown as well. And songs by Modern Talking were much of a fashion during my earliest years. One of my favs was In the Army now, I loved to sing it murdering all the lyrics.

• Utilisateur
    • 9 fév. 2007, 4h42m
    Talking Heads videos were great, and I loved hearing The Bangles (Manic Monday), Cyndi Lauper, and The GoGos, which were my first all-female rock band. I was into music at a very young age. I also remember when I was really young finding a new kids on the block tape in my desk at school, hearing one song from it and thinking, god these guys suck.

• Youpidou a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 13 fév. 2007, 11h07m
    It was Danijel and his hit "Džuli". The song represented Yugoslavia at Eurovision Song Contest 1983. As of foreign singers, I think it was Toto Cutugno - L'italiano. :)

• Sakkle a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 fév. 2007, 4h18m
    My uncle always played the coolest music. I remember I was at his house when i was about 6 or something. I put on one of his mix tapes and blasted the place with Gary More or something i think. The guitar parts just blew me away. Can't remember a specific song though.

The first specific song I can remember would be Hey You on my fathers stereo when I was about 7 or 8 years old.

• Oszin a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 avr. 2007, 11h58m
    Europe - Final Countdown seen on black-and-white TV :) I was 6.
    2nd is probably Roxette - I was a huge fan! <hahaha>

• GonJ a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 mai 2007, 3h51m
    The first song I remember is Guns n' Roses - Welcome to the Jungle. It's the reason I asked for a radio for my birthday. I guess this was 1987.

• Utilisateur
    • 19 mai 2007, 4h00m
    ZZ Top--I remember hearing them on a commercial for a concert they were gonna have in my hometown when i was about 4 or 5 years old.

• Utilisateur
    • 8 juin 2007, 14h14m
    Culture Club Karma Chameleon lol

• bierchen a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 juin 2007, 21h02m
    Youpidou said:
    It was Danijel and his hit "Džuli". The song represented Yugoslavia at Eurovision Song Contest 1983.
    I know that melody. I pretty sure someone sang this song in English and in became somewhat of a hit in Germany.
    Who knows who sang it in English? Or was it Danijel himself?

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.