Why Blind Guardian of all bands?

• I hate scene kids cause I know an entire group of them in real life. Scene basicaly means following the fad thats most "in" right now. Thats pretty fuckin lame if you ask me. I love metal, but I also have a taste in everything from Beethoven to Led Zeppelin. Blind Gaurdian are successful because they are good, not cuz they have no balls, so it really wouldnt matter if they had no balls. Har har. Real reason this group exists is to get a rise out of BG fans cuz you have nothing better to do, right? If so, then thats fine, I really cant bitch. Not like you'll ever get more than like 20 people in the same group that dislike them anyways.

Not a good idea? Screw it, I'll try anyways!
    • NGBahamut a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 4 mai 2007, 15h46m
    this thread is very amusing

• E1M1 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 17 mai 2007, 15h24m
    Indeed there are many useless groups on last.fm. This one doesn't lack a position on that list.

Hi

Bye
    • tronfreak a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 17 mai 2007, 15h43m
    I guess the message of this group is more consequence than the message of groups like "This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored"

• IronGuitar a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 mai 2007, 21h44m
    Wait, how do you know whether or not they have balls or not? Did you... look under their trousers. You pervert...

• Utilisateur
    • 19 mai 2007, 1h24m
    Hmm... :)
    Probably I did, but in the Middle-Ages there where so called eunuch-choirs... and they might have sounded just like Hansi Kürsch :)

Funny though, more posts like that please :) Makes me think that not all of you are totally narrow-minded :)

• Sagea a dit :...
    • Abonné
    • 21 mai 2007, 20h25m
    I say everyone listens to Nile and Bloodbath and stfu.

:D

\m/
    • Utilisateur
    • 21 mai 2007, 22h34m
    As long as it is not Blind Guardian or any other band which Hansi Kürsch is involved in... :)

• Abonné
    • 24 mai 2007, 18h46m
    I like Blind Guardian, but the lyrics do get boring.
    Mr Sandman is their best. Their latest album is waaaay better than their earlier stuff, IMO. No cheesy lyrics.

\m/
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 mai 2007, 21h10m
    But still this eunuch... ^^

• IronGuitar a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 mai 2007, 15h49m
    Don't forget Castratoes.

Try getting a test by gathering a women who's passed grade 8 in singing or something and then get Hansi Kursch, and see if Hansi Kursch can see as high as the women. If he can he's either a) a women, b) a man without balls or c) a freak.

Who knows? Maybe he's a women in disguise. Maybe he lost his balls in a bizzare gardening accident. Maybe they were blasted off by a shotgun. Maybe he's on drugs. Maybe he's just a witch. Ye never know.

• Utilisateur
    • 26 mai 2007, 23h17m
    Maybe this group just exists to find out... ;)

• Abonné
    • 28 mai 2007, 23h18m
    MCR has waaaay less balls than Blind Guardian, though.

Like negative umpteenth balls.

\m/
    • Utilisateur
    • 29 mai 2007, 11h12m
    Hmm... but look at how the singer looks. He does not want to hide it, Hansi wants to... That's poor ^^

• dr_gore a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 juin 2007, 16h09m
    FUCK Blind Guardian.

Suck My Dick!
    • [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 jui. 2007, 5h02m
    FUCK you!

• bloodwine a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 jui. 2007, 22h05m
    This group is most probably opened because of the group leader's, lets say, opinions about BG, not surprising if you see his charts...

But I still don't understand why somebody would hate BG. They're a band with great musical skill, and they owe their success to those skills, not like those shitty metalcore bands owe theirs to MTV. This here, is a well-known fact guys, if it wasn't for MTV there wouldn't be such a huge variety of metalcore bands all resembling each other.

And talking about Hansi like that is what a 10-year-old would do, it's not like anybody's going to believe you as you're obviously trolling around advertising your own personal hatred...

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 jui. 2007, 22h23m

• Utilisateur
    • 29 jui. 2007, 15h59m
    I haven't listened to "those shitty metalcore bands owing their success to MTV" for over a year now, if you'd have checked my profile a little better you'd have known that.

I never said I'd hate BG (I think^^), but only that Hansi Kürsch does not have balls, and that their lyrics, dealing with dragons and hobbits, suck.

• Utilisateur
    • 29 jui. 2007, 17h22m
    Dude, you got Killswitch Engage, Atreyu and Bullet for my Valentine waving at me from your very charts, and they're pretty much on the top spots.

Well if you don't hate BG but only got some senseless theory about Hansi, change the title of this group.

And what the hell is so wrong with fantasy songs? You listen to SOAD and a band singing about dragons and hobbits with a vocalist without balls [as you claim] should be much better than a bunch of terrorist faggots yelling about gonorrhea, gorgonzola, terracotta pie and chinese food.

Not all BG songs deal with those stuff anyway...

• Utilisateur
    • 29 jui. 2007, 19h10m
    "Dude, you got Killswitch Engage, Atreyu and Bullet for my Valentine waving at me from your very charts, and they're pretty much on the top spots."

These are exactly the artists which I meant, I haven't listened to any of them for a year (except Killswitch, could be like nine months). Same for SoaD, over one and a half year.
    I do not say I have never listened to any of these artists, because they belong to the music development I've been through, I could be a faggot and delete all this "untrve" stuff from my profile, but I don't, because it's just a part of my life, though I've left it behind. I still don't deny it.
    (Watching your profile I have to say that you're extremely supertrve. Scared of your friends reactions, finding the catchy song you've heard on the radio today in your profile?)

• Utilisateur
    • 30 jui. 2007, 8h01m
    It's not like I give a damn about your charts being trve or untrve, I respect everybody's music taste. But you're bashing a power metal band for some nonsensical reason like Hansi lacking balls, and apparently you don't know much about power metal to make a judgement that makes sense. That's what I see most metalcore listeners do, flaming band pages like "this band is gay", "lol this sucks ass", etc. What you're doing by opening this group doesn't seem to be much different from these.

My charts are not trve or anything, and I think the whole struggle to be "trve" is entirely absurd... and why would I be scared or anything just because I listen to what I like?

• Utilisateur
    • 30 jui. 2007, 11h42m
    You actually are scared because your charts don't lack any trveness.
    And you actually don't respect everybody's music taste, because YOU are bashing a complete music genre, with all these prejudices about Metalcore listeners.
    You can probably say that it's the normal trve (Heavy, Power, Symphonic or whatever) Metal listener complaining and flaming on every totally untrve band's shoutbox on last.fm (just look at Mon-O-War on Bullet for my Valentine's shoutbox, it's just an example).
    I think this group has the right to exist, because all of you trve M3t4lh34dzz always get so extremely pissed-off if anyone says anything against any of your oh-so-trve bands.

• Utilisateur
    • 30 jui. 2007, 16h07m
    Looks like you insist on my charts being trve even though I never thought they were, whatever... Then I guess they have a reason to be "trve" :)

I'm not prejudiced against anybody, I just know that power metal bands get those "lol ghey" messages from br00tal death metal or either metalcore listeners as they think power metal is too soft and nerdy for them, etc. Yes, tr00 metalheads do it on metalcore pages as well, but I would never defend them as both suck equally.

I would never say a thing if this was an anti-BG group with logical reasons as to why it is an Anti, but I found this group to be based on some dumbass theory about Hansi. And that made me think of trolls.

• Utilisateur
    • 30 jui. 2007, 17h41m
    Your charts have a reason to be true, because there are only extremely cool Metal bands in it. So either your music taste is pretty narrow-minded, or you really make a point of being true.

And you are prejudiced, because you do not distinguish Metalcore fans from narrow-minded flamers.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.