New Album, March 21st

• New Album, March 21st

Ben Harper has a new double album titled Both Sides Of The Gun coming out March 21st. My excitement is palpable.

And if you're the type of person who likes to hear songs off an album ahead of time:Ben will be on France's RTL2 Radio on Tuesday, January 17th to talk about and perform songs from his upcoming double album "Both Sides of the Gun," due March 21st on Virgin Records. The scheduled interview and two-song acoustic performance will be broadcast live on the "Pop Rock Station" with host Francis Zégut from 5:45 - 6:45pm (Paris time - GMT +1) [8:45 - 9:45am Los Angeles time].

Internet listeners can tune in worldwide at www.rtl2.fr by clicking the headphones "RTL2 EN DIRECT" link!

"Somewhere Around The World,
    Someone Would Love To Have My First World Problems"
    Matthew Good Band - Omissions of the Omen
    • [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 juin 2006, 21h47m

Live on Letterman

I saw him live on Letterman when he performed "Better Way." It was incredible. You could feel his passion for that song. We had tickets to letterman that night. It was great.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.