The "New Purchases" Thread

• Wolfgarden a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 jui. 2008, 1h08m

The "New Purchases" Thread

I recently purchased "News and Tributes" by the Futureheads.
    I give it an 8/10. It is a solid album.

• Ah News And Tributes! Great record, my introduction to them! I hear that the first one is even better though, and I don't know how I feel about the new one, it feels a little formulaic.

I got Metal Urbain's Anarchy in Paris and The Death Set's Worldwide in the mail recently, so I guess it's been a pretty big week for synthpunk for me. Metal Urbain are one of those warped and wonderful backwoods art punk bands like Pylon, [artist[The Fire Engines, and Reptile House, and the Death Set record is one of the best I've heard in a while, and in all honesty I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy it at first. A pleasant surprise, indeed.

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 31 jui. 2008, 22h12m
    Haven't purchased anything lately...just downladed...Venus Luxure by GAB, Fire Dances by KJ. Fire Dances is a very sparse record...it does not have the same feeling to the other albums but it's still a good one and Venus Luxure is one of the most slow and interesting post-hardcore albums I have heard until now

• baucham a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 août 2008, 1h06m

[spam]

[spam]

Modifié par hjbardenhagen le 26 juin 2011, 4h18m
    • ladyemero a dit :...
    • Abonné
    • 1 oct. 2008, 20h25m
    just having a huge scars moment... they really fascinate me

Scars ..... I adore them
    My Blog - www.scottishsiren.wordpress.com
    • Android42 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 oct. 2008, 2h58m
    The Scars are pretty fun to listen to.

• Android42 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 oct. 2008, 3h00m
    I recently got "Brighten the Corners" by Pavement. I give it an 8/10 definately not as good as Crooked Rain and Slanted and Enchanted but it's a solid album I think. Shady Lane is one of catchiest songs i've heard in a while.

• Bought Au Pairs - Sense and Sensuality
    and Swell Maps - International Rescue
    --and accomplishment, I think, considering where I live currently....

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.