Possible worst song writing ever

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 7 mai 2007, 22h47m

Possible worst song writing ever

The song where they talk about having pants around feet.

I mean, come on!
    They can't be that non-talented that they cant come up with some lyrics that actually make them sound intelligent.
    Probably the stupidest songs I've ever heard come from this band.

• You mean this Shit

Its like hes talking about his hill-billy sister that he fucked in the barn behind their house.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 mai 2007, 4h51m
    Here are some of the parts I was talking about:

"I like the freckles on your chest"
    "I like the white stains on your dress"
    "And I like the dirt that's on your knees"

Honestly, I just don't get it. I'm baffled at how 40 year old moms and pre-pubescent(spelling?) teens can just "rock out!!!!" to those lyrics??

• You know what's disgusting? They sang "Photograph" at my high school graduation last year. They wanted me to sing it. I said "No. Photograph is not a song about graduation, it is about a high-school dropout, and that song is terrible." They didn't listen. And they sang it w/out me. I am very proud that I had no part in that. I will, however, forever hate Nickelback for ruining my graduation with their shitty music.

By they, I mean some friends of mine. Not Nickelback themselves. Otherwise I would've thrown rocks like a Portuguese person.

• wow, that sucks. I can't imagine how horrible a graduation would be with Nickelback music. The songwriting is so awful it makes me cringe. Nickelback is talentless.

• Bravo to your refusal to sing that horrible excuse for a song!!

• Utilisateur
    • 23 mai 2007, 4h13m
    My graduation is in a week. Hopefully I wont have to deal with them there.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.