• Bon Iver

Just discovered this guy this week, and have been blown away by his debut. The lyrics and the harmonies are really something special. Anyone else in to him?

• radishh a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 jui. 2008, 2h51m
    My #1 artist :D

• svolou10 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 13 oct. 2008, 14h37m
    he is great..!! i also discovered him recently (1-2 months ago) and i'm amazed..i have listened to his album 5-6 times..never gets boring always loving another song from those 9.... =)

svolou 10
    • kms15 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 nov. 2008, 19h35m
    I saw him when he opened for Wilco in NC a few months ago. I've been addicted every since. He's fantastic.

I do it for the joy it brings... because I'm a joyful girl.
    • [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 nov. 2008, 17h44m
    he is amazing...anybody who likes bon iver should have a listen to fleet foxes :D

• Great stuff, top albums of 2008

• [spam]

[spam]

Flow sweetly, hang heavy
    You suddenly complete me
    Modifié par hjbardenhagen le 18 jan. 2012, 15h37m
    • krimescene a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 août 2010, 3h29m
    His music is breath-taking, for sure. The song 'Rosyln' he did with St. Vincent was gorgeous. Of course Twilight had to use it and slightly ruin it for me. Still love both artists though.

Be who you fucking are, and say what you god damn feel.
  • I love everything about Justin Vernon! Only got into bon iver a few months ago, but I've recently discovered volcano choir who are just as wonderful.
    absolutely love the song 'roslyn.' my top song at the moment :)

...and then they buried her alive, one evening 1945!
  • its one of my favorite group. his music is like fleet foxes

• unbelievable like Swords and Horns, devendra banhart

Swords and Horns
    where to preview and download: swordsandhorns.bandcamp.com. Swords and Horns has been inactive for over a year, and I post new material here: www.soundclick.com/nickwatt.
    our homepage: myspace.com/swordsandhorns
  • i could listen to the for emma album everyday~

Sarya~
  • Bon Iver is amazing! Has anyone heard their newest album? I just downloaded & am loving it. ♥

• Just looked in to my old posts and came across this I posted in 2008! Good to see he's still doing well

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.