What are you playing now, RIGHT NOW! THIS VERY SECOND!

• Abandonia a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 20 sept. 2009, 20h47m

What are you playing now, RIGHT NOW! THIS VERY SECOND!

Well, maybe not that immediate, but you lovelies get the idea :D

As for me, at the moment I'm biding my time between FarCry, Syberia and Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow.

Variety is the spice of life I suppose.

FarCry because I'm playing it in a different language in an attempt to learn it.
    Syberia because it's just beautiful, it's like a warm hug from a Mucha painting.
    Splinter Cell... Well, I'm not really sure, but now I've started, dammit, I shall finish it!

What about you?

• Eleima a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 sept. 2009, 8h07m
    Not much time to play these days, what with a translation gig and my "real" work (aka day job). I'm dabbling in Baldur's Gate 2 (SoA & ToB) to test a few mods, mostly.

• hunvagy a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 sept. 2009, 21h06m
    I have a massive monster of a Baldur's Gate megamod sitting on my computer, that always beckons.. must play... must plaaaay :D

Angelus Errarre, where angels lose their way
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 sept. 2009, 23h00m
    So I see the pattern is Baldur's Gate. Damn you all for compelling me to pick up more games on sale at the corner shop :p

Also, nice one :D

• Eleima a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 sept. 2009, 21h25m
    Baldur's Gate, be it number one or number two, is a classic, a must for any gamer. You can't truly call yourself a gamer, much less an RPG player if you haven't played the BG series. Really. Pick up a copy, you won't regret it: compelling story, perfect gameplay, extensive world, colorful and varied NPCs, epic romances... It's so worth it.

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 sept. 2009, 21h41m
    I'm in the middle of playing several games right now.
    The King's Quest 3 remake, Trilby: Art of Theft, Adventures in the Galaxy of Fantabulous Wonderment, Prodigal, and Yume Nikki are only a few of them. ^-^;
    I'm playing Princess Maker 2 still. The re-playability is great because of all the different outcomes. Also, I've got BLOOD, but I haven't touched it in about a week. o-o;;

• SkaarjFace a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 sept. 2009, 12h51m
    Ultima Online - The Second Age.

I'm currently getting gang-r*ped by a bunch of undead knights and mages. >.<

• OneStooge a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 sept. 2009, 14h40m
    The one game I'm currently fighting, yes FIGHTING, is Silent Hunter 3. Mods and tweaks enough for an entire decade of games, but I'm getting there, slowly, to the point where I no longer launch the 1st mate accidentally instead of the torpedos. Other than that: Minesweeper, Solitaire and Hearts... They go well with my morning coffee and cig.

You're here to LISTEN, not READ.
    • CrybKeeper a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 sept. 2009, 20h06m
    Lita Ford_Kiss Me Deadly, right this very moment! She has a brand new album coming out next month.
    Let's not forget Joan Jett, who is also still cranking out the jams and currently residing in New York.

Well,...you did say playing, but you didn't say playing by what means. hehee.

I can listen to LastFM DTC, while using DOSBox, so I am just now starting up Masters Of Magic.

• Lulu_Jane a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 sept. 2009, 22h08m
    Soooo, how's the whole Joan Jett being played by that girl from Twilight thing working out for you :D

• CrybKeeper a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 sept. 2009, 21h21m

You mean this jargon? I didn't write this:

Boring set pics of Twilight’s ‘Eclipse’ hits interwebs
    26 September 2009 7:51 PM, PDT | ReelLoop.com | See recent Reel Loop news »

Check out the set pics from the third installment in the Twilight franchise, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. I’ll be honest, they’re pretty boring.

Boring like covering Twilight.

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse is currently in production with a release date slated for June 30, 2010.

Most of the set pics look like Pattinson is filming some of his scenes while Stewart, clad in jet-black hair and rock gear, looks like she may be filming the Joan Jett biopic The Runaways. Or she just looks terrible…

With a rampant and peculiar interest in the Twilight franchise from hordes of kids (Hey, the same can be said for superhero movies. Oh, but That’S okay, right? Nothing homoerotic about that at all), it’s no wonder we have mouth-breathing tweens jumping on trampolines trying to score pictures of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart sharing a laugh and drinking a hot cuppa joe. Maybe »

- Erik Buckman

Joan has signed copyright permissions to use her previous songs in several outlets/markets and commercial ventures. I will have to find out more about the Twilight deal. I'll see if Joan wants to chat about it ASAP. It appears to be an intentional coincidence, at this point. Apparently the whole Twilight thing has boosted Joan Jetts popularity by 16% this week alone. So, she is probably enjoying the plug.

• Utilisateur
    • 30 sept. 2009, 10h42m
    Yep, that was it. Sadly a mullet and a pair of leather pants do not a Joan Jett make.

And as for me, I've moved onto to System Shock 2, woo hoo! :D

• I'm playing Avernum.
    It's a great shareware RPG that has an RPG system very similar to Fallout or Arcanum.
    I found a fitting music for it, so the game also has a really nice atmosphere now. :)

• Utilisateur
    • 5 oct. 2009, 10h47m
    What music did you find? Inquiring minds need to know :D

• Lithium007 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 nov. 2009, 14h23m
    I'm playing Fallout 3 again, but old school style, getting back into the mighty Freespace 2 with the HardLight mods that give it smashing modern resolutions etc

• Utilisateur
    • 11 nov. 2009, 17h11m
    I was just playing Fallout 3 ten minutes ago actually. I'll have to check out those mods.

• Utilisateur
    • 11 nov. 2009, 17h12m
    Oh yeah, I was playing Arkham Asylum, but the CD seems to be screwed. Anyone here got any PS3 tips? It's all new to me.

• Lithium007 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 nov. 2009, 12h53m
    Game tips, or how to work your PS3 tips :¬)

You can do a lot worse than IGN.com guides. They're usually pretty comprehensive

• Utilisateur
    • 12 nov. 2009, 15h44m
    Thanks, I'll check it out :)

• Fubbles a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 15 nov. 2009, 23h41m
    nothing. Because im on the internet, talking to you

• Utilisateur
    • 16 nov. 2009, 12h46m
    Less talk more playing Fubblet!!! ;) :D

• Utilisateur
    • 24 fév. 2010, 21h43m
    For me right now, it's Resistance: The Fall Of Man... And I'm kind of loving it :D

• Alexxxx666 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 mars 2010, 11h56m
    doom 3.and while taking brakes trying to decide what to learn..CSS or C

• i playing carmageddon.

Long live the King of Mercy...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 mars 2010, 12h43m
    Niiiiiiiiiiice :D

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.