• RomaPafos a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 mai 2012, 9h38m

Modifié par RomaPafos le 15 mai 2012, 9h07m
  • Hi,

It appears that you've changed the title of your track since setting up the campaign, which is why it isn't working. I notice however that many of your tracks are remixes - are these authorised by the original rights holders? If not, we will have to remove them from the service as unauthorised remixes contravene our terms and conditions.

Thanks,
    Helen

• RomaPafos a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 mai 2012, 21h14m

Modifié par RomaPafos le 15 mai 2012, 9h07m
  • Hi,
    I'm with Rotherwood http://www.last.fm/music/rotherwood
    I have set up a power-play for lies of lovers and there hasn't been a play yet. I've also done it for January Snow.
    Why aren;t they playing?
    thanks
    -Peter

• Hi,

RomaPafos: if you could set up a campaign for the correctly named track and get in touch under the Promotion heading, we can sort out your campaign.

petermacinnis: "January Snow" is playing correctly. It appears that there were duplicate recordings for "Lies of Lovers" that we've now removed, so this should start up. Please let us know if you don't see any plays within 24 hours.

Thanks,
    Helen

• calp713 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 mai 2012, 15h59m
    Question — Do last.fm radio plays through the powerplay promotion get counted as scrobbles for the artist?

The band I'm managing is: Bridges (NYC)

• Hi,

Yes, plays via Powerplay do count as scrobbles. As promotional plays though, they do not generate royalties (as a normal radio play would).

Thanks,
    Helen

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.